The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

Discus and support The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move and chose the game affected, and depending on the name of the gsme that can take even longer than required.

The proposal a year ago, months ago, weeks ago, has always been make a simple but effective change to the categories:

• either by adding in subfolders the gsmes based on thier letters (similar to the Xbox 360 Marketplace A-Z section).
    • Introducing an additional category for the recent app/games used (same as the dashboard recent app/games list) to be able to report faster.

And with Scarlett BC program this problem will become more and more often as the overall game libraries expands.

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

xbox error code 0x8b05000f 0x00000000 0x90170007

Have you tried to re-install the Insider App? I think you need that on your console so that you can submit bug reports.
  3. Rick Rorschach Win User

EA Access no navigation possible

well there is nothing you can do..

Report a problem if you are an insider

Or contact EA support..

Maybe it's a bug in the current insider version and you need to opt out to get the app working correctly..
  4. TE33ER Win User

problem with dashboard on xbox one

Try power cycling your Xbox, are you in the insider program? If so report the bug through the insider app
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

EA Access no navigation possible

well there is nothing you can do..

Report a problem if you are an insider

Or contact EA support..

Maybe it's a bug in the current insider version and you need to opt out to get the app working correctly..

Reported it twice already. But never got any feedback.

It seems that other Insiders have the problem too, like on https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
    You don't get a feedback when You report anything, You Just have to report the bug as an Insider
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Problem with my friend offline

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview? If you are then submit a bug report. If you aren't then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report on this.
Thema:

1. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul. - Similar Threads - Insider App Report

2. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App Broken?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/lw6c0009hbf31.jpg I recently got invited to join the Age of Empires I Definitive Edition beta, but I've been getting this error code whenever I start the Xbox Insider...
  4. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”: Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox but it prompts me to sign in. I’ve never seen...
  6. Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start

in XboX Insiders
    Hub Xbox Insider PC app do not start: Hello Sirs I desire to partecipate at Flight Simulator insider program So I followed the instruction to dowloading and install Hub Xbox insider The app installed without the problem but at the...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App problems with Windows Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App problems with Windows Insider: Hello together With the newest Windows Insider Build, no links in the Xbox (Beta) app are function. Every time you click some link it will display this: [img] Any ideas to solfe this error?...
  8. XBox Insider Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Insider Hub App: Hi there! I'd like to clarify what would had happened to my XBox Insider Hub App. I'm unable find the Xbox Insider Hub App in my Windows 10 Store. I'm using Windows 10 Home, and I'm using a...
  9. Cannot sign into the insider app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into the insider app: I am trying to access the insider app but keep getting a message that it detects I am under 18 which I am not. My d.o.b is correct on my account has been changed on the family settings to an adult...
  10. Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store: I was trying to install Minecraft beta but for some reason its saying I don't have Minecraft? I do I was playing It earlier. I have Windows 10 but I cant get Minecraft beta because it says I don't...