The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

Discus and support The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move and chose the game affected, and depending on the name of the gsme that can take even longer than required.

The proposal a year ago, months ago, weeks ago, has always been make a simple but effective change to the categories:

• either by adding in subfolders the gsmes based on thier letters (similar to the Xbox 360 Marketplace A-Z section).
    • Introducing an additional category for the recent app/games used (same as the dashboard recent app/games list) to be able to report faster.

And with Scarlett BC program this problem will become more and more often as the overall game libraries expands.

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

xbox error code 0x8b05000f 0x00000000 0x90170007

Have you tried to re-install the Insider App? I think you need that on your console so that you can submit bug reports.
  3. Rick Rorschach Win User

EA Access no navigation possible

well there is nothing you can do..

Report a problem if you are an insider

Or contact EA support..

Maybe it's a bug in the current insider version and you need to opt out to get the app working correctly..
  4. TE33ER Win User

problem with dashboard on xbox one

Try power cycling your Xbox, are you in the insider program? If so report the bug through the insider app
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

EA Access no navigation possible

well there is nothing you can do..

Report a problem if you are an insider

Or contact EA support..

Maybe it's a bug in the current insider version and you need to opt out to get the app working correctly..

Reported it twice already. But never got any feedback.

It seems that other Insiders have the problem too, like on https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
    You don't get a feedback when You report anything, You Just have to report the bug as an Insider
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Problem with my friend offline

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview? If you are then submit a bug report. If you aren't then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report on this.
Thema:

1. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul. - Similar Threads - Insider App Report

2. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox insider app is not letting me in. It will ask me to sign in then it will sign in,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox insider app is not letting me in. It will ask me to sign in then it will sign in,...: submitted by /u/LordTHICCennugget [link] [comments]
  4. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  5. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  6. xbox insider app isnt working.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider app isnt working.: the game STATE OF DECAY one beta. isnt there help? i asked before no one helpped me. it was there before. had to reinstall my OS because last build was corrupted as usual...
  7. New Home survey on insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    New Home survey on insider app?: I got a survey asking about the new home page but I never tried it so how do I try it? submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments]
  8. How do I change of account on the inside app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change of account on the inside app: My brother signed up with his account without my perm and now I don't know how to quit it submitted by /u/GE4RV0R7EX [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox insider app help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider app help: I've had this roughly for 2 years. I've been trying to figure out what it is what it does then i stumbled on this sub after seeing the play anywhere beta. Can someone give me a general rundown of...
  10. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....