The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is...

Discus and support The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

What is your idea, if I find an attractive interface, it takes time to load when it starts from scratch but I like it 😞
  3. OMG iTz FORDY Win User

Digital games will not load on external and internal hard drives

I am also getting this, just bought don bradmans cricket, downloaded it fully onto internal hard drive, doesn't load. Moved it to external, didn't load. Turned xbox by holding power button and turning on with controller repeated steps previous doesn't load.
    I've uninstalled it 3 times and repeated each step. Doesn't load. Wtf is going on? I've spent 60 quid on a picture of Don Bradman for my xbox? Sort it out xbox.
  4. Supraturismo Win User

Xbox One Dashboard Walkthrough

A smoother more user friendly interface with faster loading times will do me nicely...
  5. holylouis Win User

Saves wont load

its where u turned off ur xbox while saving will it let u got the the xbox menu if so it takes a while to load lol trust me i had this problem serval times wat i did is i went to the 3rd autosave and loaded it
  6. KALEEF Win User

Games not working.

Similar keeps happening to me, rather black screen or it starts to load game and loads the games loading screen but just stays there, i don't use my xboxone for days or weeks as i use my ps4 and when i turn it on to game this happens. I have to fully turn
    it off then back on again to get it working.
Thema:

1. The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is... - Similar Threads - interface takes fully

2. Interface Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interface Xbox live.: Has anyone else been dissatisfied with the Xbox Live interface? the group message and potion at the same time, notifications in the same "group and chat window". and also how we need to access the...
  3. Interface Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interface Update: Im sorry but why? The old interface looked clean and was super easier to use. This new stuff looks goofy with these big logos and its just really annoying becuase there was no need it change it. I...
  4. USB interface mic not working with the xbox companion app (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    USB interface mic not working with the xbox companion app (PC): I'm using an M-Audio air 192/6 with an AT2020 and the app shows the line 1/2 input but the party app doesn't seem to be monitoring any sound and no one can hear me when I speak in party chat....
  5. Lingua interfaccia Disney+[Translation-Disney Interface Language]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lingua interfaccia Disney+[Translation-Disney Interface Language]: Ho installato l'app dallo store, ma l'interfaccia è tutta in inglese. Di conseguenza anchei titoli di film e serie sono in lingua originale. È normale o ho sbagliato qualcosa? Grazie....
  6. New interface on Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    New interface on Xbox1: Is anyone else having a problem with the newest interface change? I just don’t understand why we are allowed to have our own background art, but now, NO WAY to see it. I had to remove all the...
  7. New User interface

in XBoX on Consoles
    New User interface: Love my Xbox One S.......Hate the new User Interface!!!!! fbb45dc8-fb77-4bf3-82c1-12ff516e59ec
  8. 安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文[Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文[Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface...: 安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文 [Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface instead of Chinese after the installation] f0fb5c64-23e7-4c10-a7c5-da6158ecb1d3
  9. 这个界面什么意思 [Translation - What does this interface mean?]

in XBoX on Mobile
    这个界面什么意思 [Translation - What does this interface mean?]: 您好!今天下午打开Xbox后,总是弹出FPS计数器的界面,而且没法移动。这 影响Xbox的设置以及其他使用。能否让FPS不弹出来啊? [Mod Translation - Hello! When you turn on xbox this afternoon, the INTERFACE of the FPS counter always pops up and can't move....
  10. hi old interface ..

in XboX Insiders
    hi old interface ..: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]