The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is...

Discus and support The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

What is your idea, if I find an attractive interface, it takes time to load when it starts from scratch but I like it 😞
  3. OMG iTz FORDY Win User

Digital games will not load on external and internal hard drives

I am also getting this, just bought don bradmans cricket, downloaded it fully onto internal hard drive, doesn't load. Moved it to external, didn't load. Turned xbox by holding power button and turning on with controller repeated steps previous doesn't load.
    I've uninstalled it 3 times and repeated each step. Doesn't load. Wtf is going on? I've spent 60 quid on a picture of Don Bradman for my xbox? Sort it out xbox.
  4. Supraturismo Win User

Xbox One Dashboard Walkthrough

A smoother more user friendly interface with faster loading times will do me nicely...
  5. holylouis Win User

Saves wont load

its where u turned off ur xbox while saving will it let u got the the xbox menu if so it takes a while to load lol trust me i had this problem serval times wat i did is i went to the 3rd autosave and loaded it
  6. KALEEF Win User

Games not working.

Similar keeps happening to me, rather black screen or it starts to load game and loads the games loading screen but just stays there, i don't use my xboxone for days or weeks as i use my ps4 and when i turn it on to game this happens. I have to fully turn
    it off then back on again to get it working.
Thema:

1. The interface takes time to fully load it just turned on. The section where advertising is... - Similar Threads - interface takes fully

2. hi old interface ..

in XboX Insiders
    hi old interface ..: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Amazon Prime App interface broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime App interface broken?: scenario: i open the app, find a tv series. Blood &Treasure for instance, ( any series ) and i watch the first episode. I decide i want to watch the entire series with my wife. The first episode...
  4. the interface is filled with slowdown

in XboX Insiders
    the interface is filled with slowdown: since this morning the interface is the t it's me time to display or even to navigate it my more time when I play it slow down the game and the interface is with him so I'm forced to leave and ask...
  5. USB audio interface

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB audio interface: Why can't I use USB audio interface. I don't have the money to buy gaming headset I have Audio technical M40x and it is plug into my audio interface. Also I have a condenser mic which also is plug...
  6. Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

in XBoX on Windows
    Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo. First, I edited the registry....
  7. Xbox beta PC interface

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta PC interface: hello, I have a problem with the interface, the program has been installed without problems, w10 is updated, but the interface of the program is not seen, I can not find the solution anywhere,...
  8. Suggestion for interface improvement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion for interface improvement: That's what should be on the page with the game - information about the game! Having the language of my country is important to me as I want to play without the discomfort of not understanding the...
  9. Interface slow to respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interface slow to respond: In the my games and apps tab on my Xbox one when scrolling through the page it is really slow to respond, is there any way to speed up thr issue? 25390c92-cbb9-4b41-bf36-4ae8c682fa10
  10. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing as legacy device

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing as legacy device: The problem originated when I tried playing Forza Horizon 4 after the Fortune Island update. After having had several issues with just getting the update installed I hoped I could finally play...