The Issues I'm Having With Xbox Live Are REALLY Irritating Me.

Discus and support The Issues I'm Having With Xbox Live Are REALLY Irritating Me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so this problem has been happening to me since the Xbox 360. I'm having a problem with Xbox where when my credit card information is on my console,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawk Hornet, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Hawk Hornet
    Hawk Hornet Guest

Ok, so this problem has been happening to me since the Xbox 360. I'm having a problem with Xbox where when my credit card information is on my console, I randomly get charges from Video Rental Stores. EVERY TIME it's trying to charge me for more money than
    is in my account, which is why I know of it. Thankfully Chase is on the issue and get's to me right away. I don't appreciate putting my credit card information on my console for convenience when I want to buy a game and not have to leave the house, but when
    I have to worry about some renegade at Microsoft attempting to spend my money, I'm NOT gonna be happy. When the issue was most commonly happening (This was about a year ago, and the average charge was around $40.) it would occur EVERY time I would buy anything
    on the xbox website or on the console itself. Just tonight it started happening again. I was trying to purchase a game from the marketplace, and I had more than enough to pay for it, and the console was telling me it was unable to sell me the game for whatever
    reason. Then, not 10 minutes after I attempted to purchase the game, Chase Fraud Detection chimes in. There was an attempt to spend more than I had at an Electronics Store. It couldn't have been the console and game. The game was $60. This was a charge for
    almost $100. THIS issue is why I'm debating a switch to the Playstation.

:)

Hawk Hornet, Aug 1, 2014
  2. Unable to download apps.

So, though xBox live has finally stopped logging me out at random, I can't download apps. It goes, says they are downloading, stay at 0% for a bit, and cancel themselves. I've checked everything, and both my xBox 360 and network connection are fine, which
    leaves it being a problem with the xBox Live service. This is really, really irritating. I've noticed that a lot of others have also been having trouble with xBox live recently, and am hoping for some assistance. Thanks.

Pyrosandstorm, Aug 1, 2014
  3. insider dashboard not showing up

Hey I really need to have you guys get in contact with me because it's affecting the whole Xbox it's trying to download it but it's not letting it download for the new version that is out that you guys have for the Xbox One and it's very irritating me because
    it might become foot having issues with the other stuff that is going on to

JosephTrevathan, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Hawk! I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the account frustrations!

I've bubbled this up to the proper folks so they can investigate. Thank you very much for your patience while they look into things. I'll be sure to update this thread with any details I get. =)

Mister Cerb, Aug 2, 2014
Thema:

1. The Issues I'm Having With Xbox Live Are REALLY Irritating Me. - Similar Threads - Issues I'm Having

2. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  4. I'm having an issue with Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.: I bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition on sale when it was the big Summer Games sale a month ago, and I had it just sitting on the backburner and didn't download it as I was busy...
  5. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  6. I'm having issues with changing my email and the alias system

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with changing my email and the alias system: So in a bit of a predicament right now. I've been wanting to change the email associated with my xbox account for years now as the email that was linked to my xbox account was my old one; issue is...
  7. i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

in XBoX Rewards
    i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.: i was told my remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into my Microsoft account in the form of my local currency after i opt-out, but i haven't received anything in my...
  8. Less than a month of owning and I'm already having disc read / load issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Less than a month of owning and I'm already having disc read / load issues: First off, I would like to say that I've never had to fill out a support thread out because I've been a Sony Playstation 3&4 owner and have never had to send in my consoles. I owned an original...
  9. I'm having issues with game downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues with game downloading: I'm having a problem with downloading a game that is on my xbox but acts like it is not on the Xbox please help if there is a phone way of talking about it b61abab2-f586-414f-81d9-f9d8f7f49566
  10. I'm having issues with this effect in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues with this effect in my account: My account is having the effect of having a suspension from a month ago and I still have the effect when it says the suspension is OVER 7b7e96cb-8412-48b0-a110-42c597cb66b3