The king of fighters 98 ultimate match

Discus and support The king of fighters 98 ultimate match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is supost leave game pass on the 29th of may but as of today the 22nd the game will not launch. I and a friend tried to load it but it tells... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, May 23, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

The game is supost leave game pass on the 29th of may but as of today the 22nd the game will not launch. I and a friend tried to load it but it tells us we dont own the game.

:)

2. StrangeMeeting2 Win User

Good Fighting Games?

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match would be my pick if you want to play a great classic fighter. The online is pretty bad but at 10 bucks you can't complain too much.
  3. Goggs25 Win User

Game pass runs out in 2022 and cant try to delete and reinstall because of the xbox live is yet again down
  4. BROgerss Win User

Hello,

It may be possible that it was accidently removed by accident. Have you tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it? I hope this helps.
  5. fizzyBLACKpop Win User

Perhaps someone messed up and removed it a week early.

Is your game pass still valid?
  6. Soulless Imp Win User

Owned games missing from ready to install list

Four games disappeared today:

GTA5

King of Fighters 98

MGS Peace Walker

The Walking Dead Season 1 (360)
Thema:

1. The king of fighters 98 ultimate match - Similar Threads - king fighters ultimate

2. Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Taken King Collectors Edition Glitch: My xbox says I don't have the Taken King Collectors Edition Digital Content yet I have some of the exotic class items and all of the collectors edition emotes that I have been able to use before...
  3. Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 Taken King Collectors Edition Not Working: I decided to start playing Destiny 1 recently and there is a problem with something i had bought a long time ago. Taken King Collectors Edition is not showing up even though i purchased it a while...
  4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement: Hi, In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem? bd0c3d26-1318-403e-b085-cf411af0ba8e
  5. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  6. Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store?: I saw that it had just gone on sale according to Major Nelson's list and I rushed to the store to buy it, but it's not there! Such a cool fighting game, would loved to have played it in 4k too....
  7. The King of Fighters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The King of Fighters: Would please Microsoft give some strengh to SNK Playmore. They do amazing job and I would like to see a New The King of Fighters for XBOX ONE. Thanks !!! a862a3f1-2e12-4119-ab7c-ba8e97950bf8
  8. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local: HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" in game description say can two players play toghter, but other controller is no function in the game(my all controllers no problem in other...
  9. King of Fighters Xiii

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King of Fighters Xiii: I've been posting like crazy about getting this game backwards compatible and it also has more votes than the other KOFs games but hasn't been added yet. The idea was shared by the Xbox Team...
  10. No The king of Fighters 14 on xbox one? Shame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No The king of Fighters 14 on xbox one? Shame!: Really!!!??? First Microsoft lost Street fighter V, now Kof 14. I am so regretted for having bought Xbox one over PS4 months ago. Friends and I are selling this S*** right now....