The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On 8 March, I submitted an order on the x-box and x-box LAB-the order was immediately paid. According to the information on the order should arrive on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Anna__SZ, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Anna__SZ
    Anna__SZ Guest

The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store

On 8 March, I submitted an order on the x-box and x-box LAB-the order was immediately paid. According to the information on the order should arrive on the specified address within 2 weeks. After a week, nothing has changed in the status of my order,
    from the beginning of the information about the order is "charged". After your phone the helpline no one could help me-it turned out that your order may take up to 5 weeks and support knows nothing about declared on page 2 weeks for delivery. To me that is
    available within 14 days of the order for sure I get my tracking number. Today marks the day of the submission of the order, yesterday again I talked on the hotline with support-not they answer me what is going on and why not received a tracking number. Mrs.
    consultant promised that becomes aware of what is happening with speaking and will call you back-not called.

Is there an e-mail address to which you can write and make sure that someone will take care of the matter? I've made to Microsoft's total of 4 phones that have not given anything, every time I have to describe the situation from the beginning, and
    no one is able to answer.

:)

Anna__SZ, Mar 31, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. iXscaped Win User

What are you thoughts on Xbox's E3 Confernece?

Im still disappointed about the Lack of halo information.
  4. BaronessPandora Win User

Friends Not Loading -- OUTRAGEOUS

@Mister Quimby - Thank you for the tip all seems to be working fine.... For now....

@Fortunetaco - I completely agree with you and your point about lack of information, time of fix and lack of explanations. Microsoft have really let us down on this one and even some of their ambassadors don't know what they are talking about.
  5. ZdcMisfit Win User

XBOX LIVE Connection and Updates

397D-0000-0080-0300-8007-2EE2

Thought this had been fixed when i was able to access the update but apparently not, from the lack of help from Microsoft kinda feel those with the problem should be compensated for the lack of service we have paid for
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

lack of help from ambassador

What exactly are you seeing/experiencing in Battlefield 3?

-

I haven't seen anyone cheat in that game, although, I haven't played it in a while.

The servers are dedicated so I don't think people can use a lag switch or whatever it is.

-

The only thing I think that can be cheap is playing on a rented server. Where the owner of said server has a stacked team, IE: switched all the good players to his/her team. In this case, either find and favorite legit servers, and or favorite some EA/Dice
    servers, where nobody can team switch or abuse the Admin tool.
Thema:

1. The lack of information about the consignment, lack of help from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - lack information consignment

2. Lack of an Important Function

in XboX Insiders
    Lack of an Important Function: I want a way to remove games from my Xbox Library, just like Steam does. I really don't know why this dont yet exists, its kinda a obvious function, and it would made me feel less disorganized....
  3. falta de accesorios [Mod Translation - lack of accessories]

in XBoX on Consoles
    falta de accesorios [Mod Translation - lack of accessories]: mende a reparar mi xbox one s con control y cables y solo me mandaron solo la consola como le hago para recuperar mi control y mis cables? [Mod Translation - I sent my Xbox one s with control and...
  4. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  5. Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”: My launch Xbox One X has recently started shutting off in the middle of me playing. It has happened on several different games. Upon restarting my console it says its a self protection measure to...
  6. Lacking Feature on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lacking Feature on Xbox: Hello everyone. Let’s make Xbox more unique and call for attention to this discussion post because I know Im not the only one with this opinion. Color customization is lacking for Xbox. We only...
  7. Customer service or the lack there of.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service or the lack there of.: Does Microsoft really care about its xbox customers or do they only care about just making it look like they do and make getting customer support so difficult you give up trying. They owe me 40...
  8. Lack of information in game content descriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of information in game content descriptions.: Hello I just felt the need to express my concern with a recent purchase I made on my Xbox one. The item was Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls: Infernal Pauldrons. Nowhere in the description does it suggest...
  9. Lack of customer service and information on what's effecting Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of customer service and information on what's effecting Xbox live: From what i can see their is nolonger a way to speak to a real person when having issues with xbox. That alone is unacceptable and truely lazy on the support teams side of things. I pay money for...
  10. Lack of information in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of information in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game: I bought yesterday a game for my son, Disney Infinity 2.0 xbox 360, by Live itself downloaded and today when I went to play to my frustration and especially my son who was anxious to play, the...