the lag problem in the edge browser

Discus and support the lag problem in the edge browser in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; if i touch anything in the edge main page the screen freezes for seconds and i get kicked out except the search bar i still can browse the internet... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alex_william891, Sep 18, 2021.

1. the lag problem in the edge browser

if i touch anything in the edge main page the screen freezes for seconds and i get kicked out except the search bar i still can browse the internet just fine.

submitted by /u/Alex_william891
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alex_william891, Sep 18, 2021
  2. SilverCzarny Win User

Microsoft edge keeps crashing

I tried to use: go browser, edge, monument browser and internet browser. Everywhere the same problem
  3. ngocphi Win User

Changing Gamertag: Services down for over a month?

Vpn is the worst thing to do with your connectjon as it causes major lag

Also have you tried a different browser

Anything but chrome or safari

Firefox or edge or IE are best
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration

you tried other Browser? I Use Edge Chromiun and works greated, try use the Edge Canary Version or Edge Dev but take in insider webpage to not have any problem
  5. SOL JERICHO Win User

Edge browser

and it seems no one is lestining as there are alot of posts regarding this issue
  6. coco meat train Win User

Edge browser

Seems MS is making big changes to Edge soon. It will be built on Chrome going forward.
Thema:

the lag problem in the edge browser

1. the lag problem in the edge browser - Similar Threads - lag problem edge

2. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem: Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t control him for a second. submitted by...
  3. Problems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag: I have recently purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset and whenever I power the headphones on and connect to the console, the headphones cause my game to freeze and lag for a few seconds which can be...
  4. Report a problem: Apps failing, UI lag, Failing to execute commands

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem: Apps failing, UI lag, Failing to execute commands: TLDR: my Xbox ui is lagging to a point where I can barely use it. It won't let me open games or sent save data to drive I've been through 8 people just today trying to get help on this. My Xbox...
  5. xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?: I have had my Xbox series S for only 3 days and have played it for around 14 hours everyday since then. After hooking it up to my tv (4K QLED capable of 60hz) I have noticed lag problems, like...
  6. Xbox Series X Input lag Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Input lag Problem: hello i have big input lag on series x on every game ist unplayable ,im on 144hz 1ms monitor 1080p fhd and cable wired on controller and internet ,what may be the problem ?...
  7. Panel problems - lag and freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Panel problems - lag and freezing: I've turned on the console today and the panel won't stop lagging or freezing. Anyone else? submitted by /u/Fable_Zealot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one X problem playing certain 4k bluray disc midway, it lag/hang.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X problem playing certain 4k bluray disc midway, it lag/hang.: Hi support, My Xbox one X has issue playing certain 4k bluray disc, it will hang/lag when watching halfway through. Those disc that has problem initially has no problem at all but all of a sudden...
  9. Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.: Is anoyone else havin issues the beta rining games? I can seem to get mincraft to even open. And other games im having heavy lag issues. submitted by /u/canadamadman [link] [comments]
  10. Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging

in XboX Insiders
    Have anybody Had A Problem With The Xbox Dashboard Lagging: Since The Last Update My Xbox Dashboard Has Been Lagging Heavy. It Staggered Trying To Navigate The Games And Apps Section and Even going Home Causes It All To Just Freeze. Refresh Makes It Worse...