The last time FPS/Latency

Discus and support The last time FPS/Latency in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Meant anything to me was when I was on a PC playing Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Planet Side.. The list can go on but. •I honestly during my stay on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Jan 23, 2014.

1. The last time FPS/Latency

Meant anything to me was when I was on a PC playing Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Planet Side.. The list can go on but. •I honestly during my stay on console version games cannot think of one single time I bought a game with fps or latency in mind. Now
    obviously I don't want to be the slowest guy out there but I thought when it came down to console the sole benefactor to performing better in games is having a stronger Connection to the internet through your ISP. •why is this an issue on console now? It makes
    sense when on PC and you can do something about it. But I'm getting the guts that come with the xbox and can't really do anything about them after. And I am fine with that!

:)

Listed mia 510, Jan 23, 2014
  2. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    Xbox one games running 60fps?

not all games will need 60 fps. not every tv can even do 1080p 60 fps. for a long time 1080p video format was only 30 fps so a lot of lcd and dlp tvs didnt bother going above that to save money.

-

basically 60 fps is not the end all be all. for fps and other fast paced precision games 60fps is great. but if things arent moving fast its probably going to be hard to notice.

-

as for cloud latency and critical computations, look at matchmaking latency. everything each player does in a match making game is routed through a host console before it is sent back and displayed on your tv. if it works a decent amount of the time on some
    random dudes console, then its going to work pretty good on azure. so obviously any type of ai is feasible with latency.

dudeskis01, Jan 23, 2014
  3. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest
    Signs of hackers?

A lot of people's mistake other problems for hacking. The most frequent of theses problems would have to be latency. The fact is that if your latency is 250 and the other player's latency is 50, there is almost no question that he will get the first shot
    95% of the time. A latency of 50 means that it takes 50 milliseconds for any action you take to be registered by the server, and another 50 milliseconds before you see the result. Since you can go from 100% life to dead in just a few shots in the average FPS,
    latency becomes a major issue rather quickly.

OakDrop64, Jan 23, 2014
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

Xbox one games running 60fps?

not all games will need 60 fps. not every tv can even do 1080p 60 fps. for a long time 1080p video format was only 30 fps so a lot of lcd and dlp tvs didnt bother going above that to save money.

-

basically 60 fps is not the end all be all. for fps and other fast paced precision games 60fps is great. but if things arent moving fast its probably going to be hard to notice.

-

as for cloud latency and critical computations, look at matchmaking latency. everything each player does in a match making game is routed through a host console before it is sent back and displayed on your tv. if it works a decent amount of the time on some
    random dudes console, then its going to work pretty good on azure. so obviously any type of ai is feasible with latency.
  5. OakDrop64 Win User

Signs of hackers?

A lot of people's mistake other problems for hacking. The most frequent of theses problems would have to be latency. The fact is that if your latency is 250 and the other player's latency is 50, there is almost no question that he will get the first shot
    95% of the time. A latency of 50 means that it takes 50 milliseconds for any action you take to be registered by the server, and another 50 milliseconds before you see the result. Since you can go from 100% life to dead in just a few shots in the average FPS,
    latency becomes a major issue rather quickly.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Xbox One's cloud network will be equivalent to three consoles in storage and processing power

^ basically this. they say latency insensitive tasks can be moved to the cloud, but 99% of gaming related tasks are real time. even if they could move real time tasks to the cloud, almost no one could take advantage of it unless you live next door to a ms
    server or something. the speed you need to get 30 fps or even better 60 fps is astounding.
  7. BoDEAN-554D8B25-F50B Win User

5GHz vs 2.4GHz on Xbox One

Thanks, when would 5GHz be more beneficial on the Xbox then over 2.4GHz? I mean are you going to get better FPS/latency with online gaming?
  8. KrisJAllDay Win User

First slayer match in about 10 days.

Played for the first time last night since September. It still is the best multiplayer FPS out there.
Thema:

The last time FPS/Latency

1. The last time FPS/Latency - Similar Threads - last FPS Latency

2. last version

in XBoX on Consoles
    last version: what is the last version on xbox... i've 10.0.18363.8131.. existe major????? 1ad0a565-8170-41fe-85aa-9699db14efcf
  3. Grandfather - 2 Boys Grandsons - We have two XBOX one S - until last week both had access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Grandfather - 2 Boys Grandsons - We have two XBOX one S - until last week both had access...: Grandfather - 2 Boys Grandsons - We have two XBOX one S - until last week both had access to XBOX LIVE GOLD, via a single account, now we cannot seem to get the second account working? Please help...
  4. Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored)

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored): Live Stream: If the live streamer drops frames it can cause the app to stutter/play video at 2x speed but audio plays fine (sometimes it can also cause the XBOX to hard reset/crash). WORKAROUND:...
  5. Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Version - Issues Encountered Since Last Update: On the Beta Version - Issues Encountered In the Microsoft store, cannot install from the home screen of the game. Able to install from 'games & apps' without issues. In settings/storage - Click...
  6. Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GSGRUSHER [link] [comments]
  7. Last update 12/31/1600 7:00

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last update 12/31/1600 7:00: Purchased a brand new xbox one x (1tb edition). Upon turning it on for the first time I received an error message saying xbox needs to update then update unsuccessful. I followed the steps to...
  8. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  9. XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months: [IMG] I logged onto my XBOX account via my PC to play Halo and it told me that I needed to buy the Game Pass for it to work. However, I already own the Game Pass and is how I have been playing...
  10. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...