The last time FPS/Latency

Discus and support The last time FPS/Latency in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Meant anything to me was when I was on a PC playing Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Planet Side.. The list can go on but. •I honestly during my stay on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Jan 23, 2014.

1. The last time FPS/Latency

Meant anything to me was when I was on a PC playing Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Planet Side.. The list can go on but. •I honestly during my stay on console version games cannot think of one single time I bought a game with fps or latency in mind. Now
    obviously I don't want to be the slowest guy out there but I thought when it came down to console the sole benefactor to performing better in games is having a stronger Connection to the internet through your ISP. •why is this an issue on console now? It makes
    sense when on PC and you can do something about it. But I'm getting the guts that come with the xbox and can't really do anything about them after. And I am fine with that!

:)

Listed mia 510, Jan 23, 2014
  2. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    Xbox one games running 60fps?

not all games will need 60 fps. not every tv can even do 1080p 60 fps. for a long time 1080p video format was only 30 fps so a lot of lcd and dlp tvs didnt bother going above that to save money.

-

basically 60 fps is not the end all be all. for fps and other fast paced precision games 60fps is great. but if things arent moving fast its probably going to be hard to notice.

-

as for cloud latency and critical computations, look at matchmaking latency. everything each player does in a match making game is routed through a host console before it is sent back and displayed on your tv. if it works a decent amount of the time on some
    random dudes console, then its going to work pretty good on azure. so obviously any type of ai is feasible with latency.

dudeskis01, Jan 23, 2014
  3. OakDrop64
    OakDrop64 Guest
    Signs of hackers?

A lot of people's mistake other problems for hacking. The most frequent of theses problems would have to be latency. The fact is that if your latency is 250 and the other player's latency is 50, there is almost no question that he will get the first shot
    95% of the time. A latency of 50 means that it takes 50 milliseconds for any action you take to be registered by the server, and another 50 milliseconds before you see the result. Since you can go from 100% life to dead in just a few shots in the average FPS,
    latency becomes a major issue rather quickly.

OakDrop64, Jan 23, 2014
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

Xbox one games running 60fps?

not all games will need 60 fps. not every tv can even do 1080p 60 fps. for a long time 1080p video format was only 30 fps so a lot of lcd and dlp tvs didnt bother going above that to save money.

-

basically 60 fps is not the end all be all. for fps and other fast paced precision games 60fps is great. but if things arent moving fast its probably going to be hard to notice.

-

as for cloud latency and critical computations, look at matchmaking latency. everything each player does in a match making game is routed through a host console before it is sent back and displayed on your tv. if it works a decent amount of the time on some
    random dudes console, then its going to work pretty good on azure. so obviously any type of ai is feasible with latency.
  5. OakDrop64 Win User

Signs of hackers?

A lot of people's mistake other problems for hacking. The most frequent of theses problems would have to be latency. The fact is that if your latency is 250 and the other player's latency is 50, there is almost no question that he will get the first shot
    95% of the time. A latency of 50 means that it takes 50 milliseconds for any action you take to be registered by the server, and another 50 milliseconds before you see the result. Since you can go from 100% life to dead in just a few shots in the average FPS,
    latency becomes a major issue rather quickly.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Xbox One's cloud network will be equivalent to three consoles in storage and processing power

^ basically this. they say latency insensitive tasks can be moved to the cloud, but 99% of gaming related tasks are real time. even if they could move real time tasks to the cloud, almost no one could take advantage of it unless you live next door to a ms
    server or something. the speed you need to get 30 fps or even better 60 fps is astounding.
  7. BoDEAN-554D8B25-F50B Win User

5GHz vs 2.4GHz on Xbox One

Thanks, when would 5GHz be more beneficial on the Xbox then over 2.4GHz? I mean are you going to get better FPS/latency with online gaming?
  8. KrisJAllDay Win User

First slayer match in about 10 days.

Played for the first time last night since September. It still is the best multiplayer FPS out there.
Thema:

The last time FPS/Latency

1. The last time FPS/Latency - Similar Threads - last FPS Latency

2. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  3. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  4. How long will this "outage" last?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long will this "outage" last?: So for over 3 hours, this outage has been going on. All my games and apps are digital so im stuck just sitting here. Considering I play Black Desert Online heavily, I'm currently losing out on...
  5. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  7. this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    this last actualization [Mod Removed] up with my xbox: my xbox made a last actualization on 26/07/2019 and that made my game goes crazy.........the sound is cracked and i can not form a group with my friends and play any game..........and this...
  8. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.: Hello Everyone. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. I received a message from Xbox asking me to play the Gears Game and after reading the...
  9. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

in XboX Insiders
    Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  10. USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update

in XboX Insiders
    USB tuner TV don't detecting since last update: Hello all my USB TV tuner is not detected since the last update today I'm alpha skip ahead ring thank you for your help submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]