The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

Discus and support The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlfieHine1, May 9, 2020.

1. AlfieHine1
    AlfieHine1 Guest

The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer

:)

AlfieHine1, May 9, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play certain games

Hi AlfieHine1, are u sure after the last update your console made, your internet settings haven't changed? Check your NAT.
  3. kingofcroutons Win User

connection-problems

I have Internet problems with certain friends I cant join their parties but i can rarely join but the only way I can play with them the host cannot be them
  4. Ar4bAce Win User

Friends list is gone!

My friends list is showing i just cant join anyones party or send messages/ invites
  5. FJC Goat Win User

Xbox One Updates

hey im part of the preview program, i got an update yesterday and today, now anytime that i try to host a party or join a party i recieve the error code 0x807A1007.... anyone else having this issue?
  6. XxPR0xL3G3NDxX Win User

Matchmaking service alert

is this happening to anyone else except me i cant see my friends gammer pictures and i cant join there parties i can only send them messages and it has been happening since i got that matchmaking service alert
Thema:

1. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play... - Similar Threads - latest update has

2. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues: Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts...
  3. Has the latest update broken HDR10

in XboX Insiders
    Has the latest update broken HDR10: Got an update this morning and the console no longer displays HDR 10 for gaming on my Xbox Series X. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? submitted by /u/brs3578 [link] [comments]
  4. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  5. Latest Update still has not fixed some crashes of optimized games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Update still has not fixed some crashes of optimized games: The same optimized games I've been able to play are playing just fine but there are others that continue to crash. I've been told by people here that its hardware related. How is it hardware...
  6. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.: As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download speed. I have 2 ISPs and both have issues...
  7. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw: At loading screen when starting game it glitches like it has troubles starting up then freezes and goes to xbox home screen.havnt been able to play since updated around5pm...
  9. Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  10. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...