The LB button on my controller shows as if it was held down the entire time

Discus and support The LB button on my controller shows as if it was held down the entire time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The situation is that my controller began to fail from one day to the next, I was playing with it on a PC and when I connected it to the Xbox again the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JorgeCardiel, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. JorgeCardiel
    JorgeCardiel Guest

The situation is that my controller began to fail from one day to the next, I was playing with it on a PC and when I connected it to the Xbox again the LB button kept pressed all the time even though I did not touch it, and it is not That the button is down. I don't know if anyone can help me.

:)

JorgeCardiel, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  2. Kiesey Win User

I have had something similar happen to my controller, try to move the LB gently around a bit, when this happened to me it was just that the controller was stuck and by moving it around a little I was able to get it to release.
  3. EmP Swish Win User

Xbox Controller RB not working properly. Help?

It's simply a flaw with Xbox Controller design. The LB and RB are connected by a thin strip of plastic and if this deforms from being held down for long periods of time or simply from even using the controller normally, it can cause LB/RB buttons to become
    unresponsive. Best bet is to simply return it to Best Buy by filling in some details on their site since the controller should still be under some kind of warranty. Microsoft themselves likely won't take it since they weren't the direct seller to you, but
    it wouldn't hurt to at least try.
  4. GreenOnGo Win User

Something went wrong error.

Im still confused. You turned on your xbox, then just held down on the xbox button on your controller then also held down on the xbox button?
  5. SpacialyAware Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Cannot Connect via Bluetooth to Surface Pro 4 (with Win10 Anniversary Update)

I had all the issues but I held down the signal button on the top of the controller and it worked.
  6. awtacular Win User

the black hat can be used to steal a teammates care package ( bug ? )

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

but from someone on your own team ?

[/quote] Don't people try and steal them all the time normally? Besides how does one accidently steal a care package? You obviously pointed at it and clicked the button and it said it was capturing the entire time you held down the button so it shouldn't
    be a shock.
Thema:

1. The LB button on my controller shows as if it was held down the entire time - Similar Threads - button controller shows

2. Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller start button stuck: I've had my controller for a while now and had the usual problems (stick drift, bumper issues) but this is entirely new. The start button is apparently always held down, it's not visibly stuck,...
  3. tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this?: download msfs 2020 and its so slow that want play RDR 2 when waiting. After minutes play i have 100 tab open. 6cab0e0d-f8f3-4b41-8719-89dc5f355f25
  4. (Win10) Xbox One Controller Thumbstick buttons (L3/R3) not working in any game

in XboX Insiders
    (Win10) Xbox One Controller Thumbstick buttons (L3/R3) not working in any game: i've tried a bunch of things but nothing seems to work. it specifically doesn't work in-game, any game, no matter if it's from steam, origin, gog etc.. outside of games, it's being registered...
  5. I want to remap my trigger buttons on my regular xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remap my trigger buttons on my regular xbox controller: How come this is not a thing? - I don't have ( or want) an elite controller - I just want to remap my trigger buttons - LT to A, RT to B. Simple. - I know i can remap the other buttons through...
  6. Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black: I have xbox series x and samsung ur55 monitor and it worked awsome and looked awsome until 2 days ago this problem started happening , I am playing games just fine it looks great but when I quit...
  7. Sync button stuck on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button stuck on controller: I bought a new controller about 2 months ago (the blue and black one) and now the sync button is stuck and won't connect. Any suggestion on how to get this fixed. I put in my PID for the...
  8. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  9. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  10. Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off: I just moved my Xbox 360 S over to a new stand about 3ft from where it was, it was working fine pryer to the move, now the "ON" light and rings around the power button do not light up, the...