The live gold Disappeared!

Discus and support The live gold Disappeared! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone I subscribed for 1 month live gold on 29/Oct and worked fine, after couple of hours my gold is disappeared from the games and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SidelingCrane21, Nov 1, 2019.

1. The live gold Disappeared!

Hello everyone

I subscribed for 1 month live gold on 29/Oct and worked fine, after couple of hours my gold is disappeared from the games and won't play online. There's no Error message show anywhere but when checking subscription I only found it on Xbox Assist

:)

SidelingCrane21, Nov 1, 2019
  2. rebittex Win User

Xbox live account

Hi Guys,

My Gold Live account disappeared !!! My login is [Mod Removed] and I'm logged in but is not recognizing my Gold Live Account. What can I do?

Best Regards,

Leonardo
  3. SidelingCrane21 Win User

Dear XBF Leo G

Thank you for your reply

Done all the steps you mentioned but nothing works

The subscription done by prepaid card

[​IMG]
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SidelingCrane21,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased one month of Xbox Live Gold recently, but your profile does not have access to the features of the subscription. Does the subscription appear active on your Microsoft account
    through
    the Microsoft website
    ? Do you see the transaction for the subscription on
    your order history
    ? Is the transaction appearing as completed or refunded? We recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, you can try

removing your account from the console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sideling,

Thanks for the reply. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to assist you further as they can access account information.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. v DarKs Win User

Xbox Live Question

Yes, my Xbox Live Gold time is supposed to expire on 4th of June. I can play, but that message don't disappear.
Thema:

1. The live gold Disappeared! - Similar Threads - live gold Disappeared

2. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  3. Xbox live gold disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold disappeared: My xbox live gold has disappeared! I had 12 month subscription and only 3 months has been used. It is not in my payment history and neither is the previous 12 month subscription. I have a credit...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Disappeared: Just want to share my experience losing xbox live gold and the response from online support for others fyi. I've been annually renewing xbox live gold in Nov by purchasing through cdkeys. I did...
  5. Xbox live gold 1 month trial disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 1 month trial disappeared: To cut a long story short, I had a 1 month Xbox live trial to use so I went on my Xbox one to activate it. I then discovered that there was a 3 months for £6 offer going on so I waited a few weeks...
  6. Xbox live gold disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold disappearing: well I restarted (reboot) my Xbox cause the Bluetooth **** itself it worked than I put my account on NO GOLD!! because I didn’t run out cause I was playing that same morning than 1 hour later I...
  7. Help with Xbox live gold disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live gold disappearing: please help as I’m going loopy with my sons xbox fiasco! In April I purchased a £39.99 12 month live gold subscription online via a redeemable code. He redeemed it and it was fine. Today I...
  8. A Live Gold desapareceu [Live Gold disappeared]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A Live Gold desapareceu [Live Gold disappeared]: Queria saber como e possível depois de alguns dias de ter comprado um ano inteiro da live gold gol simplesmente desaparecer? Translation: [Wanted to know how it is possible after a few days of...
  9. Xbox live gold subscription disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription disappeared: hi, my gold subscription has disappeared 2.5 months into a 12 month subscription. When checking the account it only shows the previously expired one. Any ideas? Tried Microsoft chat but after...
  10. Xbox live Gold disappeared on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold disappeared on my Xbox one: there was a really old post from several years ago, but I could not find any newer. Has anyone had Xbox Live Gold just disappear on their Xbox One? 11552f9e-4cf2-4366-a293-8ed7b822cfe5