The Low battery message does not work .. ??

Discus and support The Low battery message does not work .. ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the AUG. update info it says that now a message will show me that my BATT. is low.. I have updated the system i even updated the controller ..but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr DeeJay NL, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Mr DeeJay NL
    Mr DeeJay NL Guest

In the AUG. update info it says that now a message will show me that my BATT. is low..

I have updated the system i even updated the controller ..but ..nope nothing

Im still dead in the water when my batt. is empty ..

Anybody knows what why how and ..what to do about it ..

its not working with 3th party accu original or normal aa batt...

C.

:)

Mr DeeJay NL, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Fat Drew1469
    Fat Drew1469 Guest
    headset question

Does the headset not work when the controller battery is low?

Fat Drew1469, Aug 28, 2014
  3. Percentage Xbox One Controller Battery

Does the light even flash when the battery is getting low?

RenegadeMoose, Aug 28, 2014
  4. The Low battery message does not work .. ??

ChristopherMurray, Aug 28, 2014
  5. ChristopherMurray Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

My black controller.

Does the mic work on other controllers? Are the batteries fully charged? If you are using a wireless pad, low batteries will cause the Mic to stop working.
  7. RenegadeMoose Win User

Percentage Xbox One Controller Battery

Does the light even flash when the battery is getting low?
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Since MS is updating the controller again...

I would like on screen message. It would say low battery. But I do not think it going to happen.
  9. ELMER PHUD Win User

Xbox ONE Party Chat Problems and a few more Issues

another issueI'm sure there is a patch for, .... No Battery Power Level Indicator besides your rumble/vibrate stops working when low battery?
Thema:

1. The Low battery message does not work .. ?? - Similar Threads - Low battery message

2. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  3. Crash Windows 10 Low battery Xbox controller through wireless dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crash Windows 10 Low battery Xbox controller through wireless dongle: Hello, since few days, i’ve received a new Xbox controller with battery pack, and a wireless dongle for windows 10. My computer fully freeze, crash and reboot when I plug a jack headphone, I...
  4. Low battery warning in Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low battery warning in Windows: Salutations, I use the wireless Xbox One controller with the USB dongle (which btw is extremely oversized compared to the Steam dongle, not to mention the Logitech ones). Using the Windows 10...
  5. my xbox one controller after low battery notification plugged with usb cable and turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller after low battery notification plugged with usb cable and turned off.: my xbox one controller after low battery notification plugged with usb cable and turned off. after a lot of tries nothing happens.any idea? 7d5c5e2d-b39d-4e8d-b6de-9c8237dc1170
  6. Batteries Low Warning Not Showing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batteries Low Warning Not Showing.: Twice my batteries have died on me without warning. I'm frustrated since it has lost a game for me. Anyway I'd like to think I am attentive and have always noticed the warning pop up in the past....
  7. Controller saying low battery when unplugged from full charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller saying low battery when unplugged from full charge: Once play and charge charged fully it says low battery when I unplug the cable, but once I take battery out and put back in it has its full charge like it should do. Is this a software issue with...
  8. Elite controller - no low battery warning anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - no low battery warning anymore?: Twice now I have been using my Xbox and the batteries have died in my Elite controller without me getting a notification warning me that they're low. Anyone else getting this? It's not a major...
  9. Battery level sometimes says low even when it has a full charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery level sometimes says low even when it has a full charge: Sometimes my Play and Charge battery pack alerts me that the battery level is low and almost dead. However, the battery is fully charged. It seems to happen when I turn my controller on and off...
  10. "low battery" notification has ceased

in XBoX on Consoles
    "low battery" notification has ceased: I've had the console for several months now, and was initially receiving notifications. But the last month I've not had any. My controller will just shut down, and I'll get a "reconnect...