The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

Discus and support The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hawkey Vandel, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM.

1. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content

:)

Hawkey Vandel, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  2. Don Varnau Win User

i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content
    - - -

Your suggestion posted here won't reach anyone associated with Minecraft.

Suggest that you look at Community and Feedback at the bottom of this page

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/catalog

Don
  3. Commie ninja 99 Win User

"Games for gold" - not possible to get free game

Another option is to find the name of the game, then search it on the marketplace. It should download there.
  4. XVinny84X Win User

Can't find content on xbox.com

I'm searching through marketplace. I tried searching in history, but with 100 pages it's impossible to find. If only there was a search option in there (is there?) or option to put it in alphabetical order (again, not sure if there is?) that would help
    me greatly...
  5. Dickey-7D5CCC5C-E76A Win User

Elite application

The application is in the Marketplace, search by title, and then the letter search.

Or it should be displayed in My Community or Game Marketplace as a COD ELITE on the dashboard. Click into that and it will download for you.

Let me know if it works.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Where are the indie games?

At the top of this page is a search option. Try selecting search in marketplace and then type in the name of the game to find it. Alternately, you could try searching the game from your xbox dashboard.
Thema:

1. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches - Similar Threads - marketplace bedrock should

2. PC minecraft marketplace won’t update any worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC minecraft marketplace won’t update any worlds: Hey, i just downloaded a map from the marketplace on pc, i downloaded it, but then it said update, so i click it but it doesn’t update no matter how many times i click it. Does anyone know a...
  3. What is happened at Xbox 360 Marketplace???

in XboX Insiders
    What is happened at Xbox 360 Marketplace???: Is unable to access submitted by /u/DrValex [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with Updating Texture Pack for Minecraft Bedrock in the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Updating Texture Pack for Minecraft Bedrock in the Marketplace: I just bought a texture pack for Minecraft Bedrock through the Marketplace. Now there is a blue question mark and a button to update, but it does nothing. I can't find any documentation on how to...
  5. Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S: Hello. I have tried to re download purchased worlds onto my Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox Series S. Every time I try to download them it gets stuck on importing content. I’ve tried...
  6. Minecraft bedrock marketplace not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock marketplace not working?: I've got a few texture packs and world on here and just got a new one but their all not working, they download then don't start importing. I'm on xbox series x. [img]...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Issue on Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Issue on Bedrock Edition: Recently, I've had some problems with my Microsoft account, especially in the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. When I logged into Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I was greeted with a message claiming that...
  8. minecraft bedrock marketplace inventory wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock marketplace inventory wiped: i was on minecraft like normal, and i wanted a texture pack. i downloaded the texture pack, then for seemingly no reason, my entire marketplace inventory was wiped. i have nothing, and i lost...
  9. we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?: I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with logging in and out of my account. What do I do? My internet connection is fine as well. I'm trying to buy a 2 player realm...
  10. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a