The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

Discus and support The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS.

*Marks = Pins

Thanks

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019
  2. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

What EXACTLY does stat reset do? (10th Prestige)

I agree with ya, i think it should give you some sort of mark or Veteran type icon. Its not a "major" thing, but i think it just makes a bit of sense. Especially if its going to keep your stats. That's what DOESNT make sense "Stats Reset" that
    DOESNT reset your stats.
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Issue with Kinect not being Mandatory

Seriously is there a group out there that take it in turns to complain about stuff. Every day there seems to be something new that people complain about and very occasionally they actually make sense....(sarc)
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Killer Instinct Ultra Edition

it should be automatically added you your "My Games and Apps" section. It is not inside the new game. They are 2 separate games completely.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

New update help

If you've not already tried Deleting your local groups. I'd suggest giving it a shot.

First open up 'My Games & Apps'. Proceed to go into the 'Groups' section and then scroll down to the 'More options' section at the bottom. Proceed to then select 'Delete all groups'. You'll be shown the options to 'Delete all groups' and 'Delete local groups'.

Deleting local groups will remove and then resync your groups information stored in the cloud. Deleting all groups will delete the groups saved on your local console and within the cloud as well. You should then be able to start from scratch with how you
    setup your groups..
  6. DarkSpartan II7 Win User

Gold Unlocked 8-10 March Sponsored by Bioshock Infinite

You have to be a Gold member to be able access features such as Halo Waypoint, but they slapped it with ads. Kinda make sense if they let silver members use it, with ads. Whereas Gold we should not have to put up with the ads imo. Ads everywhere on xbox
    urrgghh!
Thema:

1. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be... - Similar Threads - Marks section makes

2. Beta Tester check mark

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Tester check mark: [IMG] submitted by /u/Siusum12 [link] [comments]
  3. Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't: My thread payment took but no games , has been closed by moderator amber and marked as solved, when it's obvious by reading my last reply properly it hasn't. Nothing is solved until i receive a...
  4. Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen

in XboX Insiders
    Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen: So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  6. XIII remake marking the possibility of a sequel

in XBoX on Consoles
    XIII remake marking the possibility of a sequel: As you heard it was announced that PS2 game XIII is getting a remake for all platforms, I think it marks the chances of getting a sequel is really high, what you guys think?...
  7. Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it: Hello since days Microsoft Pages espescialy Microsoft Games Pages Covers are Removed and Pictures. Her an Example from HALO Combat envolve: Link:...
  8. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  9. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place: Hello Can someone helph me I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  10. Mi Xbox marca el error “E202” -[Translation - My Xbox marks the error "E202"]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi Xbox marca el error “E202” -[Translation - My Xbox marks the error "E202"]: [img] Hola mi Xbox one ayer por la noche encendió pero tardo más de lo común en la pantalla de carga después me marco un tal error “E202” me puse a buscar por internet en la página oficial de Xbox...