The Messenger game stucks on title screen and won't start

Discus and support The Messenger game stucks on title screen and won't start in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a trouble with The Messenger game in Xbox Game Pass for PC. I can install game but when I try to run, it stucks on title screen as below.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StationaryUser, Mar 4, 2021.

1. The Messenger game stucks on title screen and won't start

I have a trouble with The Messenger game in Xbox Game Pass for PC. I can install game but when I try to run, it stucks on title screen as below. Thisgame does not work for several days. There is no error and no Xbox Live popup. I have Windows 10 and Gaming Services 2.50.5005.0. Maybe someone will know what is not working here and how to fix it. I would be grateful. Thanks.

The Messenger game stucks on title screen and won't start [​IMG]

:)

StationaryUser, Mar 4, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. Troodon747 Win User

Ascend: hand of kul freezing

The game won't load for me , just stuck at the title screen.
  4. Hill.Stephen.d Win User

Game freezes whenever pressing the menu button.

Still having this issue. It won't let me start up other games either (namely CoD). It just gets stuck at the title screen of whatever it is that I open up. Other applications work fine.
  5. quikdash6 Win User

This effin patch...

Stuck on the title screen. I hit start and the little box just blinks in the corner like it's doing something.
  6. Shifter-BA455F22-778 Win User

This effin patch...

I'm stuck on the menu thanks to the dashboard update. I was able to start the game earlier and download Armored Kill, but now I can't even get past the title screen.
Thema:

1. The Messenger game stucks on title screen and won't start - Similar Threads - Messenger game stucks

2. Xbox messenger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox messenger: Id like to ask the community if anyone has been suspended over messenger for replying to a hateful message in an equal manner? Yesterday my squad and I were winning a game in world of tanks,...
  3. Seit paar Tagen , kann ich kein Messenger verschicken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seit paar Tagen , kann ich kein Messenger verschicken: Was mach ich da falsch ? [img] 452239ae-4b19-4388-bcd2-5301a0558c01
  4. xbox messenger

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox messenger: got a message from someone who had added me, but when I went to look at the message it was deleted. is there a reason why this is happening. fca752a6-56ba-4add-973b-2631a4e10936
  5. Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossibile avviare The Messenger (PC)[Translation-Unable to start The Messenger (PC)]: Salve, sono un utente Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ho installato The Messenger sul mio PC con account Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e quando provo ad avviare il gioco viene visualizzato il seguente...
  6. Messenging not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messenging not working: Messaging does't work on my Xbox 1 and i've tried everything it said to do and it didn't work. 52e9e87f-7d78-4b8d-9251-7de79e1939fb
  7. Harassed in game and via messenging, then accussed and suspended for retaliating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassed in game and via messenging, then accussed and suspended for retaliating: I would like to begin by mentioning that the player by the gamertag of R6 fisheye03 was violating conduct by teamkilling in game (Rainbow Six Siege) then continued to shrug off and dismiss the...
  8. iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Xbox App Messenger: Can’t Reply After Update: iOS Xbox App’s Messenger is broken since last update. Can’t reply to any messages in existing conversations. Can only send new messages from users’ profiles. Signing out of the app and deleting...
  9. Instant messenger,Google Play Music,Facebook,Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Instant messenger,Google Play Music,Facebook,Netflix: Would be nice to have a instant messenger app like we did for the Xbox 360 possibly with Skype instead of Live Messenger to chat. With the little pop up box to appear on screen and everything, it...
  10. ONLY the messenger app does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ONLY the messenger app does not work: It seems to be related to network connectivity. -I can do everything else on my console with no problems. Play games, join parties, send and receive game invites, etc. BUT -I can't receive...