The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

Discus and support The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old-Inside5276, Mar 20, 2021.

1. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though.

submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276
    [link] [comments]

/u/Old-Inside5276, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

xbox one controller jammed

I have had this similar problem. Have you updated your controller to the latest firmware with the april system update? When this happened with me I would have to remove my batteries and restart the controller to fix the issue. Since the latest firmware has
    been released I have not had this problem.
  3. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

This latest update has damaged the controllers! Let's hope MS fix! Hopefully fix!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Brand New Controller isn't Working

Has the controller been updated to the latest firmware?
  5. Feri_2011 Win User

Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

Having this exact same thing happening to me right now .
    I believe this has been fixed in the new Insider update 24 April 2020 . Mine been working since the latest insider update!

Apologies , I thinkt eh problem is still there!

Insider update fixed the problem with input was shown as Multi Input , that is fixed now, it shows Atmos but the settings get reset every time the XBOX is reset. The only workaround for me is to uninstall the Dolby App and reinstall it again. This is really
    frustrating as everytime I turn on my XBOX I have to do it!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

MADDEN 12 GLITCH! 3 Seconds

Apparently EA has fixed this with latest update that has been sent into MS
Thema:

The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

1. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge controller

2. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  3. Microsoft edge: unsafe website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge: unsafe website: There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine. However today the browser indicated it as an...
  4. Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol: A submitted by /u/BALDE_ASADO_ [link] [comments]
  5. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...: Please submitted by /u/TenuredBot [link] [comments]
  7. How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...: How do I drag and drop on xbox one Microsoft edge im doing a questionnaire were I need to drag the correct response to the correct box. Is this possible??? [img]...
  8. I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...: Hello! I recently saw the new update for Xbox insiders program to get the new web browser for Xbox. I can't find it!!! Can some please help me find the new update please? submitted by...
  9. Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...: The new Microsoft Edge browser just became available to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to properly navigate the entirety of the tabs or URL...
  10. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]