The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

Discus and support The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spooky Scary Skeleton, Jul 20, 2019.

1. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of them have an “Add-ons for this game” section. I can still
    find the DLC for the game by searching for it, but the marketplace soft freezes when I check the price. This issue is not present for Xbox One titles. I didn’t mess with my region settings or do anything else to warrant this. Am I the only one experiencing
    this?

:)

Spooky Scary Skeleton, Jul 20, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  3. DIGITAL MURDER5 Win User

Missing items from download history

dlc missing on new xbox 360-commando dom etc
  4. Hansaplastique Win User

Where to get empty XBox One replacement game cases?

I'd convert my existing games to DLC if I could ;-)

But I guess I didn't pay attention when I bought the Xbox One.

Now that my old Xbox 360 has a 260Gb drive, I'm converting games to DLC versions as well.

I really would not miss the disk-jokey events when changing games.

Oh and the harddisk of the Xbox One is rather small ... :-(
  5. Spooky Scary Skeleto Win User

I have a credit card stored on my profile. It’s fine. I’ll just use the Xbox App. The Add-ons section for 360 games appears in the app’s store section. No skin off my bones. Thanks for your help!
  6. Spooky Scary Skeleto Win User

No. I purchased the DLC on the Xbox One. I have been able to buy DLC from the Xbox One’s Store for the longest time, now all of a sudden I can’t.
Thema:

1. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Missing DLC 360

2. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.: Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were...
  3. Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x: I've recently noticed that portal 2 has been removed from my account, aswell as "The passing" dlc and "the sacrifice" dlc for left 4 dead 2. I bought portal 2 early last year i think? i did not...
  4. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android: Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing. After a mission on my phone I took a break and...
  5. Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.: I recently contacted support and they have have provided me with a fix to this problem. If you follow the sets in the image below it should work. * Note afternoon opening the gaming go to the...
  6. Magic 2012 dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 dlc missing: Hi, Magic 2012's dlc is completely missing in the store. Can this be fixed or can i import it from my 360? Please help. f39bb998-3371-4720-95e7-96db1f19abc8
  7. Missing 360 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing 360 DLC: Hello I recently got back into The Beatles:Rock band and I noticed that all but one of my dlc was missing. However, I know i have this DLC because my friend sent me a photo of my account being on...
  8. Xbox 360 DLC's Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC's Missing: Hello, My name is and I recently deleted Black Ops 2 storage on my xbox 360 because the multiplayer was failing to load. Dong this I deleted the DLC packs I owned. I am now unable to reinstall...
  9. Missing xbox 360 dlc on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing xbox 360 dlc on xbox one: I just downloaded call of duty black ops 1 (360) again on my xbox one. I remember having a DLC for the call of duty world at war zombie maps, but can't figure out how to obtain those again. Also,...
  10. Missing XBOX 360 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing XBOX 360 dlc: I have been trying to recover my Fallout 3 DLC I had purchased back when Fallout 3 was the latest Fallout in the series. The odd thing is that the XBOX Live store says I need to buy them but I...