The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

Discus and support The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Jan 8, 2020.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Jan 8, 2020
  2. OutcastGuy44 Win User

You don't know nothing about download speed and not sure why your an xbox ambassodor who should be expert in GB gigabytes terms in computer class term in school.The mixer is awful feature and rather use youtube broadcasting service on xbox one.
  3. Default_858 Win User

@OutcastGuy44

I am sorry you are having troubles with connection issues. Are saying you are having trouble watching Mixer while using GB. You have us confused on what GB is? Are you having trouble with watching Mixer while using an emulator for WhatsApp or Gameboy?

We would love to help and have significant experience on how to best utilize bandwidth. The Mixer app on Xbox is not as easy to use as the PC and Android versions in my opinion and it also suffers from a lag compared to PC and Android. I have never tried to
    watch Mixer and play games both on the Xbox (and not even sure how to do it), though it works if I run Mixer on the PC and play on the PC or Xbox with no issues. My pipeline is 50Mbs down and up.

Please let us know what GB is and any more details you can. We would love to help.

Thank you, Philip
  4. FIZZY LP Win User

Thanks for reaching out!

what seems to be the issue sorry? The app keeps crashing?
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

You shouldn't have to power cycle daily. Not understanding of what you mean by using a GB format. Speeds are generally recorded in Mbps unless its fast enough to be recorded Gbps. 45Mbps depending on what you are trying to watch on mixer might not be high
    enough to watch certain people. Some people run over 10k bit rate on 1080p. You might try lowering the resolution if what your watching down and that will help with streams that have a high bit rate.
  6. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Do I need to power cycle every single day.My download speed is 45MBPS but not sure why using GB format in download speeds.When I use the feature in games I follow are very loading.
Thema:

1. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day - Similar Threads - mixer failed constant

2. My facecam won't work on mixer

in XBoX Accessibility
    My facecam won't work on mixer: My dad tried to enable my facecam for mixer but neither of us know how to do it! How do we do this? ddd24367-72c1-489e-87c4-06b5701cc2c8
  3. Mixer Music Console Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Music Console Streaming: Hello, I am helping my friend set up her stream. She is using the mixer app on console to stream but also wants to add music. We tried using the spotufy app on the console to play background music...
  4. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.: Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's...
  5. Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows: Hi there, i am playing the Coffee Talk Demo on Xbox One X and, for the first time ever, i see my Chat Windows in my Stream when i Stream this Game with Mixer. Why this?...
  6. Mixer Streaming Drought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streaming Drought: I have been streaming on and off for about a year now. Every once and a while I'll get a huge influx of viewers/followers, but then there are weeks where i struggle to get more than 1 viewer. Any...
  7. Mixer Broadcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Broadcasting: I would like to be able to broadcast everything on my screen like the Xbox menu, maybe messages and invites. I have an idea of what it could like. On the broadcast menu on the Xbox menu, it...
  8. Mixer Streaming on Xbox One Idea

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer Streaming on Xbox One Idea: I would like to be able to broadcast everything on my screen like the Xbox menu, maybe messages and invites. I have an idea of what it would like. On the broadcast menu on the Xbox menu, it...
  9. Failed to receive ebony flintlock code from mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to receive ebony flintlock code from mixer: tuned in on March 22nd to mixer for the sea of thieves thing on mixpot all my friends received the code and I still have not 8459401d-25df-46aa-a9e9-1cba4b6d0bd3
  10. Mixer Fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Fail: I give the option to transmit and it does not transmit anything, even if it follows that if 35eaffb6-61fa-4edb-bdcf-24cc121bc242