The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

Discus and support The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; As we approach E3 something dawned on me when I was lugging my box to a friends house with a small monitor to play off of. What if Microsoft developed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MastaBlastah229, Jun 11, 2019.

1. The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

As we approach E3 something dawned on me when I was lugging my box to a friends house with a small monitor to play off of. What if Microsoft developed a tablet that's hardware was able to run new gen iP's ,Microsoft exclusives, stream video apps, and have
    acces to all Microsoft services just like a console? I know I am entering "that sounds pricey Blastah", but hear me out... a 16-18" inch display, wirelessly syncs with xbox controller, kick stand to sit on flat surfaces, and the option to purchase a stand
    that detaches to back to sit like a monitor? This of course sounds just like how the nentendo switch came into existence. When looking at it's popularity it makes sense. You could download all games directly, and while there would be some drawbacks for having
    to create a compressed device strong enough to run current gen content. I feel as though this is something gamers would invest heavily in this for the fact of the freedom it offers. It diversifies your product line and allows for the option to not be hardwired
    to a box all the time. Some of this is already implemented on the surface devices, but I see so much more potential. Tell me your thoughts. Am I living my own pipe dream or does this sound like a device that would be worth the time to develop? Thank you for
    your time in reviewing this post

-Masta Blastah

:)

MastaBlastah229, Jun 11, 2019
  2. ContraryRhombus Win User

What you have described is basically the surface book, and that can't even run things amazingly well. And look at the price of that! I'm much more likely to buy that rather than something that was built for playing just xbox games.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Once Xbox Live becomes available on other platforms like android, iOS, and Switch, this is something that you could see in the future. Its unlikely the tablet would be an "Xbox" product though.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'd have to say that storage would be an issue, unless we can plug an external HDD into this 'Mobile Device' with out games installed on it. Xbox is working on

Project XCloud
    which is IMO a better solution to this, but streaming games may not be something that everyone can do at this point in time.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

Whilst that does sound amazing, Microsoft just may not see a need for it.
  6. Braitus Win User

Lan in a box would be cool everything in like a suitcase.
Thema:

1. The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted - Similar Threads - Mobile Device Never

2. The Xbox app for mobile devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app for mobile devices: I hope on of these times you guys will add game chat so if your in a online game you you can go from a party into game chat f9380217-ea8c-40bb-994c-b05ba4cec28e
  3. XBOX Mobile Device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Mobile Device?: With a ton of gaming on the go. Do you ever see Microsoft making a mobile device similar to the Switch? 7d744fc0-0f07-4bc5-aeb3-fe29f4d5450a
  4. the new version edge has not “Use webpages formatted for mobile devices”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the new version edge has not “Use webpages formatted for mobile devices”: i cant “Use webpages formatted for mobile devices” in the edge b0890373-b40a-48cd-a7c9-4753008bb320
  5. Unable to purchase free with gold game from a mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase free with gold game from a mobile device: I went on a trip away from home and I want to download the free with gold games from a mobile device. I tried purchasing it but it would just say it was unable to purchase. I made sure I had good...
  6. Profile error on mobile device... please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile error on mobile device... please help!: So I sign into my mobile app on my phone for Xbox and When I put in my account info everything is wrong. My gamertag is not the right gamertag, no gamerscore, no friends and no followers... does...
  7. Profile error on mobile device... please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile error on mobile device... please help!: So I sign into my mobile app on my phone for Xbox and When I put in my account info everything is wrong. My gamertag is not the right gamertag, no gamerscore, no friends and no followers... does...
  8. Help! Can't sends messages on my account on Xbox, computer, and mobile device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't sends messages on my account on Xbox, computer, and mobile device.: Hello to anyone who reads this. (Hopefully Microsoft). For over 9 months, I haven't been able to send a message on my account. I tried sending messages on my Xbox console, on a computer, and on a...
  9. Is it possible to upload a picture from a mobile device to the Xbox one from OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upload a picture from a mobile device to the Xbox one from OneDrive?: I don't have a flash drive so I tried using the onedrive app off of my tablet and then download the same app one my xbox one but it still didn't work. Then the Xbox one got a new look so I don't...
  10. I think xbox play anywhere should be on mobile devices too because we won't have computers 24 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think xbox play anywhere should be on mobile devices too because we won't have computers 24 ...: I think Xbox play anywhere should be available for molbile devices like iPads because not everyone will have a computer with them. Just have a Bluetooth controller made for Xbox so we can play all...