The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha.

Discus and support The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mining and placing blocks still sound like a footstep. a97c085c-9a33-44df-b137-d55e1d0ca436 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gotouza, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Gotouza
    Gotouza Guest

Mining and placing blocks still sound like a footstep.

:)

Gotouza, Apr 10, 2014
  2. When 360 online support dies

Most games will still play, but the little bugs and glitches that those updates patched will no longer be patched I guess.

MoshedBrotatoe, Apr 10, 2014
  3. AdamJ74
    AdamJ74 Guest
    Gta 5 glitches

Most of the glitches have been patched but yes, posting on rockstars official forum is the place to do that

You will find a thread there about glitches etc

AdamJ74, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Shwrecked
    Shwrecked Guest

We meet again. Also did they patch the glitch where you couldn't dig down quickly?

Shwrecked, Apr 11, 2014
  5. Shwrecked Win User

We meet again. Also did they patch the glitch where you couldn't dig down quickly?
  6. Jason Keswick Win User

Has the new patch (1.05) changed the game DRAMATICALLY better?

With the patch I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the most common glitches like game freezes, failing to execute VATS commands, etc.
  7. MourningTag9 Win User

The response to this game is pitiful...

I have a guy on my friends list and he got to level 73 on outpost in spec-ops. After the 1st update/patch, I noticed he wasn't on the leaderboards anymore. I figured he took advantage of the outpost glitch I have been hearing about. To get that high on
    that level, I assume you would have to find a glitch.
  8. L33A5H Win User

help please!!

Hi Avor88,

Based on the fact that you've just noticed this on CODW most recent update and not on any other game. I would just wait it out to see if this gets patched.

It sounds that this may be a visual glitch from the latest update
  9. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

When 360 online support dies

Most games will still play, but the little bugs and glitches that those updates patched will no longer be patched I guess.
Thema:

1. The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha. - Similar Threads - noticeable glitch wasn't

2. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?

in XboX Insiders
    have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?: My xbox was downloading CoD at 1 am this morning and when i got up. the download was finished but then a "finishing up" update bar started and i was like WTF when did that ever happen. now i gotta...
  4. I noticed in gta v sound muffles a bit?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed in gta v sound muffles a bit?: so the sound muffled a bit in gta not sure if its an issue but could be submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

in XboX Insiders
    Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this: I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently...
  6. Mi xbox one S se apaga sin previo aviso[My xbox one S turns off without notice]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi xbox one S se apaga sin previo aviso[My xbox one S turns off without notice]: Mi xbox one s sufrio unos cortes repentinos de luz anteriormente, y funcionaba con normalidad solemos usarla varias hora al dia por periodos largos de tiempo y de repente se me apago dos veces en...
  7. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  8. all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re earning achievements i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re earning achievements i have...: all of my gamer-score is gone overnight, i noticed as i am re-earning achievements i have already completed. (from around 19k down to 4k) from what I can see gamer-score is reset f you have modded...
  9. What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change

in XboX Insiders
    What does Xbox live exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I didn’t notice any change: Okay so my Xbox live gold expired two months ago and I haven’t notice any change. So what does Xbox live gold exactly do? Because I can still play online and do everything I could do before. Thank...
  10. Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?: Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community? 10eec594-1377-4271-9d94-f3f8ba3375c7