The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha.

Discus and support The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mining and placing blocks still sound like a footstep. a97c085c-9a33-44df-b137-d55e1d0ca436 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gotouza, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Gotouza
    Gotouza Guest

Mining and placing blocks still sound like a footstep.

:)

Gotouza, Apr 10, 2014
  2. When 360 online support dies

Most games will still play, but the little bugs and glitches that those updates patched will no longer be patched I guess.

MoshedBrotatoe, Apr 10, 2014
  3. AdamJ74
    AdamJ74 Guest
    Gta 5 glitches

Most of the glitches have been patched but yes, posting on rockstars official forum is the place to do that

You will find a thread there about glitches etc

AdamJ74, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Shwrecked
    Shwrecked Guest

We meet again. Also did they patch the glitch where you couldn't dig down quickly?

Shwrecked, Apr 11, 2014
Thema:

1. The most noticeable glitch wasn't patched, ha. - Similar Threads - noticeable glitch wasn't

2. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  3. Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice: I have received a notice telling me that the authentication has failed and i will need to repurchase the item. The prompt won't allow me to access the game until i repurchase the item....
  4. Anyone notice this edge issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice this edge issue?: I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you originally had open and won't actually load...
  5. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  6. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  7. Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...: Are gamers allowed to use unicode in there gamer tag 739710be-5532-4093-b46c-2ee4783711ed
  8. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  9. Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal?

in XboX Insiders
    Have you noticed that Xbox is launching a Wi-Fi signal?: I have noticed that when I turn on the Wi-Fi of my cell phone or notebook, a Wi-Fi network called direct-xboxone appears I thought it was some new network near here but when I turn off my Xbox...
  10. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...