The NEED for SPEED.

Discus and support The NEED for SPEED. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To all, like me, who play Overwatch... A QUESTION: Why is Orisa the slowest tank in the game when she has FOUR FREAKING LEGS? She's basically a big... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. The NEED for SPEED.

To all, like me, who play Overwatch...

A QUESTION: Why is Orisa the slowest tank in the game when she has FOUR FREAKING LEGS?

She's basically a big mechanical HORSE.

You'd think she could at least GALLOP, or something...

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. OG Pooh Win User

Need For Speed

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Most Wanted 2012 is going to be almost identical to Burnout Paradise. Same developers of BP, same gameplay as BP, same online co-op challenges as BP.

MW2012 is Burnout Paradise 2.

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinHT30&feature=player_embedded]]

[/quote]

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be passing on this one. I loved Most Wanted, but hated Burnout Paradise. I guess EA has started outsourcing non-creativity.
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Need For Speed

Most Wanted 2012 is going to be almost identical to Burnout Paradise. Same developers of BP, same gameplay as BP, same online co-op challenges as BP.

MW2012 is Burnout Paradise 2.

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinHT30&feature=player_embedded]]
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Need For Speed

Split/Second was purely underated. That game ran on a system which no arcade racers have ever done with very good effects. That game trashes Blur.... Black Rock Studios closed August 2011 but the servers are still kept running by Disney. The DLC for the
    game is still about which is game modes (offline only), cars and a track.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Need For Speed

Blur is probably the best arcade racer this gen, but it died cause the devs went under.. basically it is mario cart with real cars... to bad it didn't have more cars and tracks as it really was a blast.

-

NFS hot pursuit was ok but online it is dead iirc.
  6. sebbong Win User

need for speed

lol i agree underground games was the best customise everything now all they care about is tracks wow maze well play forza 3 lol most wanted ok but not that gd
Thema:

The NEED for SPEED.

1. The NEED for SPEED. - Similar Threads - NEED SPEED

2. Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster: Could you guys please let Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 (not 2012) be backwards compatible for the Xbox One console or even discuss with EA about having a remastered version for the need for...
  3. Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005: Could you guys please let Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 (not 2012) be backwards compatible for the Xbox One console or even discuss with EA about having a remastered version for the need for...
  4. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...
  5. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  6. Need for speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed: Is need for speed undercover backward compatible 238d12f4-446a-43ef-a19f-86f7e859ac51
  7. Need for Speed™ Payback - Deluxe Edition Installation on XBOX 360 CONSOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need for Speed™ Payback - Deluxe Edition Installation on XBOX 360 CONSOLE: Hi All, How to install Need for Speed™ Payback - Deluxe Edition Installation on XBOX 360 CONSOLE . Please help 9c3e0e30-ccbe-4fb1-a150-9e60765a6c5c
  8. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So I bought a copy of nfs underground 2 for the original xbox recently(knowing it’s supposed to be backwards compatible). It runs on my xbox 360 but there’s a big problem with it, when I get to...
  9. original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games: Hi, so i know that there are other backwards compatible games coming out soon and thats cool. I was wondering if you guys could make all of the older Need For Speed games backwards compatible,...
  10. Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000: I'm unable to play online because of this error. If anyone else has this error I suggest you go here. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. 7bfa6959-654d-4220-b9ef-69ade98bd567