The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues

Discus and support The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For what ever reason the new beta ring firmware 5.11.3115.0 is causing me a lot of problems, whenever load into a game or match the stick acceleration... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivvvers, Oct 16, 2021.

1. /u/Rivvvers
    /u/Rivvvers Guest

The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues

For what ever reason the new beta ring firmware 5.11.3115.0 is causing me a lot of problems, whenever load into a game or match the stick acceleration is wild fast, it’s maybe 2-3 times faster than it should be then it slowly settles down, which sounds odd I know, but I’ve confirmed it with 3 other people and they are experiencing the exact same issue.

Is there a way to downgrade the firmware because I’m kinda tired of it at this point.

submitted by /u/Rivvvers
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rivvvers, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Chris238 Win User

Xbox One Lag

I was experiencing similar lag with my X1 until the February system update. In February, a new firmware for the controllers was added that seemed to greatly reduce this lag. (Input delay)

The controller firmware does not update automatically. You have to go into the settings and launch the update yourself. (You will have to connect any controllers you have with a cable, one by one, for it to work)

Try this and see if the issue clears

Edit: Here's an instruction I pulled from the web on how to do this

To download the update, connect a controller to your Xbox One with a USB cable. Keep any headsets connected to the controller. Connect to Xbox Live. Press the
    Menu. Go to Settings > Devices & accessories and select the
    controller
    . If you have multiple controllers attached, you can select Buzz – which will cause the selected controller to vibrate. Then select
    Update to download the new firmware to the controller attached via the USB cable, and the screen will show the Updating controller … progress screen. When you see the Controller updated screen, press ‘B’ to go back to the Devices & accessories main page.
    Reselect the controller. The Firmware version should now be: 1.2.2236.0
  3. MachinimistLuke Win User

An update to Xbox Controller (has the 3.5mm port) on Xbox One via Xbox Accessories has effected it's bluetooth capabilities on PC

Update: Discovered another flaw was it not picking up trigger inputs as well when connected over bluetooth.

After looking up this additional detail to find similar issues; there's even more people who faced it and got nothing.

The strong assumption is that a firmware update made to the controller has effectively blacklisted it from recognizing third-party bluetooth adapters.

It's either that or something that's bugged the xinput or whatever else when interacting over bluetooth on W10 PCs caused by firmware updates.
  4. EviL x Mindz V2 Win User

Xbox one controller has continued to disconnect since using Xbox One Headset Adapter

Thanks Randver for the response. But I am using regular batteries. I have a 30 pack of them that I just switch out. However this disconnect is happening between 30-45 minutes every time and to test that theory as soon as it disconnects the first time Ill
    go ahead and put fresh batteries in because I wanted to see if it was the batteries. But seeing how 30-45 minutes is not enough to reduce the batteries I am guessing this is no a battery issue.

But I have done some research and apparently Xbox is releasing a firmware update later this month that will address issues with disconnecting controllers and headset adapter audio problems, the update is already in the beta phase and should reach consoles
    soon.

The article is below:

www.winbeta.org/.../xbox-one-beta-patch-adds-new-features-updates-controller-firmware
  5. StevenNichols1 Win User

Xbox one selections jump too many places.

Check your controller to see if any of the shoulder buttons (triggers and bumpers) are stuck. When pressed they cause scrolling actions to accelerate or skip multiple fields at once.
    My old controller was sticky. But i got a new one and same issue .The new one is well new so its clean .
  6. Trentelshark Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I'm going to assume you did the controller firmware update when the latest release pushed to your console? If you didn't give it a shot and see if it helps. There is also an update in the April preview to address two issues with the previous controller
    firmware:

*NEW CONTROLLER FIRMWARE UPDATE*

Update to help address controller disconnect issues.

Update to help address headset adapter audio quality.

That is from the release notes in the forums and since applying the update to my controller, I haven't had any issues with this since. So if you have the latest firmware applied hang in there, and when the April preview goes GA, try updating it and see
    if it resolves the issue at that point :).
Thema:

1. The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues - Similar Threads - Beta Controller firmware

2. No Device control with TV Remote option (BETA OS)

in XboX Insiders
    No Device control with TV Remote option (BETA OS): I can't find the "hdmi cec" option, I looked through the release notes on how to enable it, but the option isn't there. Xbox One S 1080p TV Beta Ring. submitted by /u/Mini4President [link]...
  3. Controller / Wheel no longer working on Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Controller / Wheel no longer working on Beta: As of 10/12/21, my thrustmaster and one of two controllers no longer connect to the xbox. The controller simply does not connect after the latest upgrade and no workarounds have solved this. The...
  4. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...: I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  5. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?: I'm in the Delta ring and got the update for my regular Series controller (now version 5.11.3115.0) but nothing for the Elite S2 (4.8.1908.0). I've seen others from the alpha ring post that there...
  6. Issues with controller in newest beta

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with controller in newest beta: The new beta update has made my controller super slow to register commands after turning it on and sometimes it doesn’t work at all until a soft reset. I submitted a ticket, but has anyone else...
  7. Controle xbox series não funciona xcloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Controle xbox series não funciona xcloud beta: Olá pessoal, Tenho controle original xbox series e fui aprovado para testar o xcloud beta, porém os analogicos não funciona no xcloud. Existe algum tutorial para resolver essa questão? Controle...
  8. Wireless Controller connects but doesn't work with XCloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Controller connects but doesn't work with XCloud beta: As the title says, I've connected my Wireless Controller to my iPhone running iOS 14.5 but it doesn't seem to pick up any button presses from my controller. It's connected to my phone but it just...
  9. Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?: I have connected my controller via bluetooth to both my computer and my Iphone and then launch a game but I cannot use the controller to do anything. Any help? I have never tried using a...
  10. Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta: I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will start because the controller is disconnected ....