The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins

Discus and support The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why. f27559d2-c2db-42d0-a9ac-78283e6e8585 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Logantetro, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Logantetro
    Logantetro Guest

I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why.

:)

Logantetro, Apr 24, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes, if you made the purchase under your account you will get an xbox message
    by 30th june 2019
  3. Paul1708 Win User

4. Logantetro Win User

So it will be sent and i dont have to worry?
  5. GettinYolked Win User

Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

I wanted to 100% agree with this detailed post. I too have completed the EXTEND your gold offer and have not received my Apex coins and it is now June 30.

I ran into the same issue in all the forums that the Microsoft Ambassador kept replying to the posts about this with the wrong information. There were two deals that were going on as this forum post states.

1) For NEW or RETURNING Xbox Live Gold users you could get one month of XBL Gold for $1 and get a bonus 1000 Apex Coins.

2) For CURRENT XBL Gold users the offer was to extend 3 months at 50% off and get 1000 Apex Coins.

All of the forum responses from the Microsoft Ambassadors kept replying to the second offer saying it was only a $1 1 Month offer for NEW users and to read the fine print. That is 100% False! We were reading the fine print! There was even photo evidence
    of the offer in a number of the posts and it was still being responded to incorrectly.

I hope that this can be resolved. I would have not purchased this deal if I wasn't going to be receiving the Apex coins as I have gold for a number of months more and didn't need to extend at the time, but wanted to take advantage of the offer.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Wow, I cant see offer for 1000 coins. Where have you got it? I have tried Xbox.com, but there is only join GamePass for 1$, but no Apex Coins.
Thema:

1. The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins - Similar Threads - buy gold 1000

2. I can not buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy xbox live gold: I can not buy xbox live gold f1b9f3c6-36c2-436e-a069-5625377db0e3
  3. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  4. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  5. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...
  7. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  8. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  9. Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games: Sorry to ask this but, in the store I see discounts on a lot of games if you have xbox gold membership, I want to know if you keep the games you buy that way when your membership ends. It doesnt...
  10. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gold apex 1000 coins

2. didnt recieve 1000 apex coins for buyin gold

3. do you get the 1k apex coins from extending gold memebership xbox

4. renew gold and get 1000 apex coins,
  5. when will i get my 1k apex tokens xbox live 1$,
  6. i didnt get my apex tokens with my 1$ xbox gold,
  7. bought the xbox promotion but didnt get my 1000 apex coins,
  8. didnt get 1000 apex coins for xbox gold deal,
  9. i didnt got apex coins when bought gold offer,
  10. 1000coins apex for 1$ with gold