The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins

Discus and support The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why. f27559d2-c2db-42d0-a9ac-78283e6e8585 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Logantetro, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Logantetro
    Logantetro Guest

I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why.

:)

Logantetro, Apr 24, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes, if you made the purchase under your account you will get an xbox message
    by 30th june 2019
  3. Paul1708 Win User

4. Logantetro Win User

So it will be sent and i dont have to worry?
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Wow, I cant see offer for 1000 coins. Where have you got it? I have tried Xbox.com, but there is only join GamePass for 1$, but no Apex Coins.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

You will receive the 1000 apex coins by 6/30/2019
Thema:

1. The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins - Similar Threads - buy gold 1000

2. Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.: I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error. 8dac7975-5c0f-49c4-a02c-1c0718159389
  3. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  4. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  5. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  6. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  7. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  8. Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it: I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain when it was a Free Games with Gold last may. I no longer have xbox live gold but I recently re-downloaded it but now it's saying I have to buy it in...
  9. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  10. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gold apex 1000 coins

2. didnt recieve 1000 apex coins for buyin gold

3. do you get the 1k apex coins from extending gold memebership xbox

4. renew gold and get 1000 apex coins,
  5. when will i get my 1k apex tokens xbox live 1$,
  6. i didnt get my apex tokens with my 1$ xbox gold,
  7. bought the xbox promotion but didnt get my 1000 apex coins,
  8. didnt get 1000 apex coins for xbox gold deal,
  9. i didnt got apex coins when bought gold offer,
  10. 1000coins apex for 1$ with gold