The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

Discus and support The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jalukool80, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Jalukool80
    Jalukool80 Guest

The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....?

thanks!

:)

Jalukool80, Jan 15, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I believe that will come. sometimes, certain platforms have a time exclusive, but that's very rare and short.
  3. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

The only reliable source is the developer, and if it does come out, it would be a DLC. Regardless, I don't think this is good for the game, especially with Fortnite and PUBG dominating the battle royale scene.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

That's true, I don't always believe 'leaks' anyways either.
  5. BigPigGaming112 Win User

In all honesty, I hope a battle royal doesn't come to cod but if it does for sure i will only be playing it like once.
  6. AwR23 Win User

i dont want a Battle Royal on this COD, but if it comes we will have to wait for the team to say
Thema:

1. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox? - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare: I have been trying for over two days to fix this. i am on a Xbox one S trying to play COD Modern Warfare. The game loads to the title screen and says an update needs a restart. I go through with...
  3. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  4. COD Modern Warfare don't Work on XBOX ONE X since Monday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare don't Work on XBOX ONE X since Monday: Hello, I have a big big Probleme with my xbox one X Since monday, it's impossible to play COD Modern Warfare. It's impossible to play Multiplayer, Campaign and coop ... when i Select a menu,...
  5. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...
  6. Error Code 0x80070002 Cod Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070002 Cod Modern Warfare: I bought Cod Modern Warfare two days ago. I played it yesterday. I decided to move the game to my internal storage. After moving it I had 98% internal storage used. I uninstalled a few games...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Download: Hello Microsoft, I am PISSED OFF. I bought the new COD yesterday, it took more than 5 hours to download, and after downloading it today I received yet another update to download from the game....
  8. New COD Modern Warfare is not starting on Xbox One Console (Not an S or X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New COD Modern Warfare is not starting on Xbox One Console (Not an S or X): My new Modern Warfare is fresh out of a sealed package. However, it is not even opening for me to start the download from the disk. It makes all the usual start up noises as it tries to initially...
  9. COD: Modern Warfare Download Time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Modern Warfare Download Time: Just bought an Xbox One S All Digital and have been downloading COD for 15 Hours now and only at 45% complete. There doesn't appear to be any problem with my internet connection running at 60Mbps....
  10. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare: I have a xbox one x cod keeps checking for udate and it tells me ineed to restart my game and its in a endless loop 39ba79de-df02-469c-a741-36eb73799996