The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness

Discus and support The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was hoping the new update would Fix the unresponsiveness issue that I’ve been facing for months on both of my controllers. Just updated to the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynergyRamoz, Sep 25, 2021.

1. The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness

I was hoping the new update would Fix the unresponsiveness issue that I’ve been facing for months on both of my controllers. Just updated to the new firmware for controller in the beta build and my controller is still behaving the same. I fired up psychonauts as soon as the update was done and the issue was still there. my character was moving randomly and my controller became completely unresponsive I had to pull out the battery and put it back in and the controller only worked for 5 minutes and it went back to being the same unresponsive controller The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness :( both of my controllers are now useless in psychonauts, COD, Flight simulator and few others. I hope we get a complete fix to this.

submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/SynergyRamoz, Sep 25, 2021
  2. RSOCKS12 Win User

Xbox one home button not responsive

Neither one of those worked I updated my controller and resynced it and it's still not working home button still unresponsive
  3. PettyManatee361 Win User

New Xbox one Controller D pad issues

I just bought the covert forces controller and I'm experiencing the same issue. The d pad is unresponsive. I'm currently in possession of the controller and retail packaging, and it's still unresponsive.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Is there anything I can do to fix RB issue? Elite series 2

Hi, if the controller is still under the warranty period, the better choice is to ask for a replacement.

I have recently fixed an issue with the RB button (it was unresponsive in some cases) on my standard controller simply using a spray contact cleaner on the internal button contact, but to do that you will need to open the controller and invalidate the warranty...
    therefore I suggest you to find a way to have a new controller as a replacement or a reparation under warranty
  5. The SHOCKER36 Win User

Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted

i too have this issue, bought new mic and controller, but still have the same god damn problems. i have audio but mic unresponsive!
  6. YubFuzz Win User

Have You Ever Had To Do A Hard Reset?

I've had to do 2. The first for an unresponsive controller. The second was in relation to the Update preview.
Thema:

The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness

1. The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness - Similar Threads - controller update still

2. Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Another user w/ Controller Firmware Update Issues: Having multiple issues with the 2 controllers I have updated (thank god I havent updated my others yet) My launch day Xbox One X controller will not sync with either my XB1X or my S/X, not even...
  3. Controller response is a lot worse with new controller update.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller response is a lot worse with new controller update.: I posted a month or so ago about how amazing the 5.9.2709.0 Controller update was amazing. I recently updated to the new controller build 5.11.3115.0 and noticed right away all the improvements...
  4. The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues

in XboX Insiders
    The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues: For what ever reason the new beta ring firmware 5.11.3115.0 is causing me a lot of problems, whenever load into a game or match the stick acceleration is wild fast, it’s maybe 2-3 times faster...
  5. Stick drift after controller firmware update?

in XboX Insiders
    Stick drift after controller firmware update?: Does anyone know if you can re-install a firmware update on a controller? I feel like I'm getting stick drift on all three of my newer controllers over the last month while playing Apex Legends...
  6. Xbox Controller Firmware and Windows Anniversary Update - Still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware and Windows Anniversary Update - Still not working: Hello, I'm one of those unfortunate people who has an Xbox One Controller that can't work with the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. Basically after updating to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition...
  7. Two Controller Update Issues- One not detected, one updated, but is still nagging for update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Controller Update Issues- One not detected, one updated, but is still nagging for update: My SO and I have two Xbox Ones; for these purposes: Xbox A, and Xbox B. We have three (non-3.5mm) controllers: Controller 1 is primarily used for Xbox A, and Controllers 2 and 3 are used for Xbox...
  8. Controller won't update - Tried using 10+ cables still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't update - Tried using 10+ cables still won't work: Before I begin, yes I have already searched the forums and tried the standard solutions(turn off system, press power button to drain power, wait 5 min, take out batteries, plug into system, turn...
  9. Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014: I'm having a problem where every third or forth time when I turn on my xbox one via voice or use my controller it turns on for a second and turns on my TV but then shuts off right after. My power...
  10. Controller updated still asks me to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller updated still asks me to update: So every time I plug my headset in turtle beach xo7 it tells me to update my controller but will not update. If I I plug headset and try to do update it says it was already updated. Also when I...