The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

Discus and support The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leonardomontero1, Mar 20, 2021.

1. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor

submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leonardomontero1, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

how Can I open Google Meet on my Xbox one

You can't download Chrome on Xbox One, the only browser you can use is Microsoft Edge.
  3. Svissloki Win User

how to copy and paste on the xbox one internet explorer

I also can't believe that Microsoft developers have not included this very basic and important featiure into the Xbox One Edge Browser.

There are so many things that Microsoft does that are HIGHLY questionable, and I can't believe these are mistakes, I think they are on purpose.. and there is an alterior motive that is usually connected to profit over user friendly features.

HEY MICROSOFT, WE CAN'T CUT, COPY and PASTE on the Edge Browser for Xbox One - Do you know how ridiculous that is ! ?

Please VOTE for my suggestion, perhaps if we get enough votes they will include CCP feature !
  4. ArminatorX Win User

On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  5. Paul__ Win User

Can't login to enforcement.xbox.com

Using Tor loaded the page properly, but wouldn't let me sign in (no surprise, actually). Those are the only browsers I'm willing to put on my computer. Installing Edge just for this one website is clearly unreasonable. If Microsoft can't be bothered to
    fix their mistakes, I will not support them.
  6. Damian.Ferm Win User

Problems with the Xbox App and Website.

To clarify:

•Both browsers (Chrome and Edge) loop posts after pressing 'Get More' button,

•Both browsers' (Chrome and Edge) horizontal scrolling on Clubs home screen doesn't work (have to rotate device to bring club into view),

•Xbox App on Android Mobile doesn't load comments or likes but posts are visible.

Android version: 8.0.0

Xbox App version: 1808.1005.2148

Microsoft Edge version: 42.0.0.2741

Chrome version: 70.0.3538.80
Thema:

The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

1. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox - Similar Threads - microsoft edge can't

2. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  3. Microsoft edge: unsafe website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge: unsafe website: There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine. However today the browser indicated it as an...
  4. Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol: A submitted by /u/BALDE_ASADO_ [link] [comments]
  5. I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...: Hello! I recently saw the new update for Xbox insiders program to get the new web browser for Xbox. I can't find it!!! Can some please help me find the new update please? submitted by...
  6. Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I view adult websites on Microsoft Edge Xbox1S: Ok, this is kind of awkward but I suppose this would be the place to ask. Trying to watch videos on certain sites, the video will stop 2/3-3/4 of the way through, just dead stop. A little bitty...
  7. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  8. Xbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with the Remote function from the Xbox App on my android. It's lack of buttons (LB, RB, LT and RT) and Stick movement (Left and Right Sticks) are making it...
  9. Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One: I added edge to my own xbox a long time ago and it is still working fine (well, for edge that is). But I tried to add it to another Xbox console and can't find any way to add the app. It just...
  10. Microsoft Edge - Malicious pop up I can't get rid off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge - Malicious pop up I can't get rid off: I'm fairly new to MS Edge and have difficulty navigating round it - so please bear this in mind if you can offer help/advise. 1) How to close MS Edge? 2) Can I install it? 3) Every time it...