The new update has crashed my xbox one! AGAIN!

Discus and support The new update has crashed my xbox one! AGAIN! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new update has crashed my xbox one! Thousands of people are having the same issue! I have tried everything and everytime the console powers up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hobbithitman97, Oct 26, 2020.

1. The new update has crashed my xbox one! AGAIN!

The new update has crashed my xbox one! Thousands of people are having the same issue! I have tried everything and everytime the console powers up it goes right to updating automatically and freezes everytime at 93% applying. Microsoft I hope you are ready for a massive lawsuit

submitted by /u/Hobbithitman97
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hobbithitman97, Oct 26, 2020
  2. TrentMcleod Win User

Help! Controller is constantly disconnecting

My controller started doing the same thing then crashed completely when your stupid new controller update popped up, now it wont update and only the middle button works, if i reset my xbox it works fine until it tells me my controller needs an update then
    it crashes again immediately, thanks for giving me a required update that crashes my hardware, your great xbox.....
  3. DaveLeslie1 Win User

Just updated my xbox one and now its failing to turn on!

I feel ya pain, as an Xbox update has once again caused my Xbox 360 to crash Good job Microsoft/Xbox.. But be sure of this I will never buy another Microsoft/Xbox product as long as my **** points to the ground, It's easy to see how Bill Gates has so much
    money when we have to continually having to replace our consoles with new ones. goodbye Microsoft/Xbox hello SONY........
  4. MiniMike30 Win User

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

The game has just been updated and hasn’t fixed the problem. It still fully crashes my Xbox one x.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

There is a new update out now. Try it again maybe the crashes are fixed.
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

I dont have xbox one x . I had xbox one the first model .. and now xbox one S .

And was crashing on some games like ff15 . Vampyr and others like witcher 3. But on witcher 3 after some updates alot of bugs and crash was removed on that updates ..

But ff15 and vampyr i pay alot for those games and years after i cannot finish those games cause they are Brocken on xbox one ..

Some other games i cannot play cause the same Crash and my xbox one s is almost new .
Thema:

The new update has crashed my xbox one! AGAIN!

1. The new update has crashed my xbox one! AGAIN! - Similar Threads - update has crashed

2. My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...: It will not update without an error i have about 11 or 12 errors because it will not update 0f23142f-8efe-4650-8968-be47323af68c
  3. Has anyone ever had an XBox game played on a PC stop updating games that have been won?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone ever had an XBox game played on a PC stop updating games that have been won?: I play both XBox Solitaire and Sudoku on my Windows PC. A week ago my Sukoku app stopped keeping track of games that I've won. When I win a game, it shows on the game calendar as won but as soon...
  4. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.: As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download speed. I have 2 ISPs and both have issues...
  5. How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...: So I wanna upload a custom gamerpic. I could do this before the Xbox App was updated, but now it doesn't seem to have that functionality. I have used onedrive like xbox says, but no matter what...
  6. Order Status Not Updating ( Even after console has been delivered to the lab)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order Status Not Updating ( Even after console has been delivered to the lab): I shipped out my console on the 24th of October using Fedex and according to the Tracking ID, it says that the console was delivered to the lab on 27th October 2020. I also have the name of the...
  7. Xbox 1 has no display after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 has no display after update: My xbox 1 has no display. I tried new hdmi, 3 different tvs. I have did a hard reset to factory specs with only keeping games. I have did the power and eject display reset and now i have a display...
  8. (Alpha Ring) Newest update has made the MS Rewards app unable to open

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Ring) Newest update has made the MS Rewards app unable to open: After about a minute of the app trying to open up, it force closes itself. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but clearly the console is having an issue running it. Anyone else with this...
  9. ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...: for some reason (this has never happened before) now when I play call of duty advanced warfare, exo zombies the game will randomly freeze and make an odd stuttering/ buzzing noise and I have to...
  10. WOT update has crashed my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    WOT update has crashed my console: After d/l motherland update for WOT I now cannot play any games online. My console now signs me out of xbox live every time I either start a game or try to play online. It is affecting every game...