The new xbox app not supporting windows 10 32 bit

Discus and support The new xbox app not supporting windows 10 32 bit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, but what is the reason for this. I understand that 32 bit is becoming more and more history but at least Microsoft itself should support its own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by taha numanşimşek, Jan 14, 2021.

1. The new xbox app not supporting windows 10 32 bit

Okay, but what is the reason for this. I understand that 32 bit is becoming more and more history but at least Microsoft itself should support its own operating system besides the app isn't some crazy power-hungry app too. If there's a reason I'm missing
    please let me know. I would love to download 64-bit windows 10 but my pc is 32 bit UEFI with a 64-bit chip for some reason, probably to cut costs there's nothing I can do. Also, the Xbox console companion app always shows this annoying tab that says "try the
    new Xbox app" like I can't try it at least don't invade my screen space.

:)

taha numanşimşek, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

... Also in the system requirements for the games islt says attention. You are on a (X86) system you need a (X64) system, well im im confused because im running a 32 bit system with a 32 bit version of windows 10 pro (fully up to date).
    As you say you are running a 32 bit version of Windows 10 (i.e. a X86 version), you can't run apps and games that require a 64 bit system (X64).

You would have to completely re-install Windows 10 to upgrade to a 64 bit version (if your PC hardware supports a 64 bit OS).
  3. snikefriend Win User

Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807 [Possible 32bit issue]

I have made some research and found that this issue is related to the 32 bit Χbox App. I have clean installed Windows 10 32 bit on 2 machines and the Xbox Console Companion will fail to connect to parties (especially partys containing PCs and mobile phones
    - I managed to connect to a party chat with 1 other friend playing on Xbox). Installing 64 bit Windows on both, same machines resolves the error and I can connect to parties normally. Returning to 32 bit brings the error back. I have submitted this feedback
    through the app on Windows. You should take a look at this.
  4. Mduduzi Mthembu Win User

XBOX 360

Am using windows 10 64 bit but on the web site o keep finding windows 7 32 and 64 bit
  5. KindaPancake778 Win User

XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

There is a solution to this problem. The 32 bit windows 10 drivers are broken. When I upgraded my OS to the 64 bit version it worked. Let your support staff know to recommend this fix.
  6. CurtisDean1 Win User

Difference between Win 7 and win 10 drivers for Xbox.

Why can I run my X Box controller on Windows 10 32 bit system and not on Windows 7 32 bit system? Are their some web sights to find the correct Drivers for Winows 7 for my X Box?
Thema:

The new xbox app not supporting windows 10 32 bit

1. The new xbox app not supporting windows 10 32 bit - Similar Threads - app supporting windows

2. YouTube app broken, HDR support broken all

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app broken, HDR support broken all: Greetings: My setup is the following LG CX 55" & Xbox X series, since about December 15 I noticed that when watching videos from the YouTube app already showed me in the right corner the HDR...
  3. Unable to log into Xbox App on Windows 10 - Error 0x406 - No existing support answers work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Xbox App on Windows 10 - Error 0x406 - No existing support answers work.: When attempting to log into the Xbox app, I receive the following error: [img] Googling this error has lead to plenty of folks that have had this issue. Most answers are a few years old and...
  4. what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game

in XBoX on Windows
    what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game: so right now I'm use a laptop as the screen when I play xboxone ,i use a cat 8 notwork cable connect the console and laptop together , laptop are using WiFi ,i share the WiFi to xboxone . so...
  5. "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" App XBOX on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" App XBOX on Windows 10: "The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported" Hello, I can not communicate with the Xbox app and in game, I tried the solutions given by the support but it still does not work ..My...
  6. windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support: Hello, For about 2 weeks now I have been unable to get my msgs in the app, on windows 10. No amount of resetting, rebooting, cold booting, laptop, xbox, etc, has been able to produce anything...
  7. Connecting to Xbox Remotely - Windows 10 app doesn't support IPv6?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to Xbox Remotely - Windows 10 app doesn't support IPv6?: I have configured my router settings to allow me to connect to my Xbox remotely (I'm stuck in a hospital) according to this article: How to Stream Xbox One to Windows 10 ANYWHERE! Everything was...
  8. Windows App Game File Transfer to New Computer Not Supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows App Game File Transfer to New Computer Not Supported: So i'm building a new computer and I have backed up all my game installation folders from Steam and Origin so they can just be transferred onto the new pc, to skip the hundreds of hours of...
  9. Yet another game with a companion app and NO Windows Phone support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet another game with a companion app and NO Windows Phone support: What incentive do we have to support all Microsoft products? MS should try to get developers to put their companion apps on Windows Phones and tablets. I'm sick of seeing Xbox One games that have...
  10. Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-(: Is it really the truth that there is no Smartglass integration or App available for Windows Phone or Windows RT but for Android and Apple?? Because I couldn't find anything, but maybe thats just...