The New Zealand trick isn't working for me

Discus and support The New Zealand trick isn't working for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was able to play Cyberpunk, COD cold war, and other games early by switching my time zone to New Zealand. For some reason it's not working for RE8.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MLoyd64, May 6, 2021.

1. /u/MLoyd64
    /u/MLoyd64 Guest

I was able to play Cyberpunk, COD cold war, and other games early by switching my time zone to New Zealand. For some reason it's not working for RE8. Did they change something?

submitted by /u/MLoyd64
    [link] [comments]

/u/MLoyd64, May 6, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Neverwinter

Going by your tag i'd say your in New Zealand,if so then it isn't available in NZ or Australia yet due to some ratings issues.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Games with Gold always downloading as corrupt!

In some cases yes it also means it isn't available in your marketplace rarely though but it prevents you from using u censored content that isn't allowed and use the censored for germany or new Zealand etc
  4. UptownPlatypus1 Win User

====$$$$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Italy v New Zealand Live Stream International Rugby

live-sports24.blogspot.com/.../watch-international-rugby-match-2012.html

Italy vs New Zealand Live, Italy vs New Zealand Live Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Live Streaming, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free Streaming, Italy vs New Zealand Live Online, Italy vs
    New Zealand Live Online Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Stream Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Streaming Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Feed, Italy vs New Zealand Live Rugby, Italy vs New Zealand Free Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Free Streaming, Italy vs
    New Zealand Live TV, Italy vs New Zealand Live PC, Italy vs New Zealand Live Internet
  5. CR0MWELL Win User

Predator Missiles

Kiwi, really? as in the national symbol of New Zealand, it's a term for a New Zealander.
  6. BiggMommaSteph Win User

Might be A Dumb Question But......

ive been doing the same thing but that whole new zealand thing makes me laugh. if u havent heard, people were setting their xbox one's to new zealand time to play the game early
Thema:

1. The New Zealand trick isn't working for me - Similar Threads - Zealand trick isn't

2. Game Pass Recurring Billing - New Zealand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Recurring Billing - New Zealand: Please make it easier to cancel Game Pass Subscriptions. Every time I have to wait in queues, and try and contact agents and support teams. To what? **** cancel a subscription. It's a joke. Can...
  3. Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?: I am looking at the list of the Hall of Fame winners and with my time in State of Decay 2 I should have won for New Zealand by 27 seconds or so. As per t&c I played single player on xbox without...
  4. XCloud, when is it coming to New Zealand?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud, when is it coming to New Zealand?: I've tried to dig any information up when this will get to my country(New Zealand). Is there a road map of some kind with XCloud coming to New Zealand and Australia? Thank you in advance. Kind...
  5. Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?: New Zealand is currently in lock-down due to Covid-19. I am wanting to know that if I order online can I get this delivered to Auckland, New Zealand if so, how long will this take?...
  6. New Zealand and Australian Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Zealand and Australian Xbox store: Is microsoft adding black desert to the oceanic store in the near future f1ea33f2-abd2-4311-96ee-294b7ebf2043
  7. Microsoft New Zealand ripping us off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft New Zealand ripping us off: Why are you always ripping us off here in New Zealand. The deal price on Monster Hunter is 25 USD which equates to 37 NZD and so you are pocketing a further 8 dollars. This happens on a lot of...
  8. Ultimate Game Sale - New Zealand

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Sale - New Zealand: Hi, I received an email advertising the Ultimate Game Sale. In the email it states "Offers shown are available July 19th 8:00 AM NZST to August 1st 10:00 PM NZST". It's currently 10:37 pm NZST...
  9. Moving from UK to New Zealand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from UK to New Zealand: Hi guys, Im moving to New Zealand from the UK and want to bring my xbox one with me. Im just wondering if it will work because i know there are different voltages between the countries and don't...
  10. XB1X voice commands New Zealand

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X voice commands New Zealand: Hi there, just "upgraded" to XB1X from XB1 with Kinect and discovered that local Xbox voice commands no longer work because there is no hole to stick the Kinect into! Cortana is not available in...