The next system update

Discus and support The next system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When is the next xbox one system update? Recently ive had a problem with my old gamer tag still showing on my profile and some one said that they were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorLarsen, Dec 3, 2019.

1. ConnorLarsen
    ConnorLarsen Guest

The next system update

When is the next xbox one system update? Recently ive had a problem with my old gamer tag still showing on my profile and some one said that they were going to fix it in the feature update. Any idea when the next update is?

:)

ConnorLarsen, Dec 3, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

The next system update

Do you have your console in any Insider Preview System?
  3. darkist1 Win User

The next system update

The next system update should actually be now in November. Unless you want to enroll in the insider program, but there are obviously some downsides to joining, and some upsides.
  4. xX Deano Xo Win User

The next system update

we just had a system update so if its not fixed now i should think it will be in the next one in the new year
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

The next system update

I would say not untill the newyear
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

The next system update

If you refer to seeing two gamertags at the present time, this is by design. It was done to ensure that friends etc know it is you, when you change gamertag to the new system. It will eventually disapear. Though in certain games, your old gamertag may
    still display.
Thema:

The next system update

1. The next system update - Similar Threads - next system update

2. the new dash board for the next xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the new dash board for the next xbox: i hope there is going to be a better dashboard on the next xbox because i don't fancy the dashboard today, like i love the 360 dashboard from 2008 and i wish there was a way where you could pick...
  3. Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?

in XboX Insiders
    Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?: submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  4. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  5. Next gamertag purge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next gamertag purge?: Hey i was just wondering when the next gamertag purge will be, a gamertag i’ve been trying to get recently is owned by a account thats been inactive for what seems like around the 360 days....
  6. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  7. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  8. Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o: euh? hello? am I in 2015 ? Hello? -Apollo to Microsoft, we got a problem -Microsoft to Apollo .. Sorry Apollo you will stay in orbit. Am i hangry ? maybe .. my console can detect my stress...
  9. Do these next gen systems run hot at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do these next gen systems run hot at all?: Ive noticed a little bit with the next gen systems (xbox one & ps4) they put out a little heat. Are they suppose to? Just making sure it's not overheating...... e8d2bc65-84d1-493f-8ea1-bf91176b1702
  10. New game announced for next gen systems

in XBoX on Consoles
    New game announced for next gen systems: RBI Baseball 14 was announced for next gen systems the other day .... This is awesome because the games out now on X1 are not too great, and many are looking for something new to play, although it...