The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X)

Discus and support The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it has been working fine 4 way over a year, used it last on Tuesday (22/10) and it's working fine, but yesterday I wanted to record a 1 hour 4K clip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Poulpc, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Poulpc
    Poulpc Guest

it has been working fine 4 way over a year, used it last on Tuesday (22/10) and it's working fine, but yesterday I wanted to record a 1 hour 4K clip from The Outer Worlds, and the option is gone it's only showing the 15 seconds and 30 seconds option, and
    I tried other games and it says the same thing, tried reformatting my thumb drive and selected as capture location again, but the option is still gone, try changing the resolution output down to 1080p and back up to 4k, and check if the TV was getting 4K input
    and it is, i have tested with 2 other drives Usb 3.1 and 3.0 and the 1-hour 4K option still doesn't appear, tried the USB ports on the back as well same problem

did a full factory reset, and it's doing the same thing The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X) :(

problem solved

they have simply move the option, so it's not convenient anymore

:)

Poulpc, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Poulpc Win User

yes i am a Youtuber showing gameplay of new/old Game in Upscaled/Native 4K, but now I can't do that anymore
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Are you trying just from recording a normal game clip and letting it run for an hour? I have noticed that the times have been reduced as well, so I figured that this must have come from a recent update. It used to let you have the option to record the
    last 5 minutes of gameplay as well, but now, the longest option I have is to record the last 2 minutes of gameplay. It seems that they may have reduced the times down across the board. :(
  4. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  5. Yazhol Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
    Wrong... He's specifically asking if it will pass 4k from another device hooked up to the "IN" HDMI port.

HDMI 2.0 output, HDMI 1.4 input. It will not ever pass 4k.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

To game in 4k the only option is Xbox One X since The Xbox One S just pkays blu ray movies at 4k but not the games...hipe that helps 😉
Thema:

1. The option to record 1-hour 4K has disappeared (Xbox One X) - Similar Threads - option record hour

2. New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

in XboX Insiders
    New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds: Sometimes it’s 6 seconds and others 11 seconds. Usually random lengths of time but never 30seconds like it’s supposed t be submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]
  4. More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More recording options for Xbox Game DVR?: I'd like to start off by saying that Game DVR is an AMAZING program. It records full 1080p video with virtually no lag/slowdowns and it does much better than any 3rd party recorders such as OBS...
  5. There is no record microphone option in my game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no record microphone option in my game DVR: Before my computer crashed I could record my all games and also record my game commentary along with it.but after fixing my computer, I am unable to record most of the fullscreen games and i can't...
  6. Not given the option to take screenshots or record game footage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not given the option to take screenshots or record game footage: It says to double tap the Xbox button and then press Y to take a screenshot and then I think X to record a video. However, when I double tap the button, I am not given any options. The only...
  7. Recording GamePlay Using Built-in Options Via Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording GamePlay Using Built-in Options Via Headset: I've got an xbox one s with a Turtle beach 50x headset. I'm able to record my gameplay on the xbox no problem. My question is can I record gameplay and record my voice on the xbox using the...
  8. 1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X: At this time of posting you can only get 60FPS @ 4K but not @1080p on Xbox One X. I use my Xbox One X on my 1080p display. An option for 60FPS @1080p would be great and maybe even option to...
  9. "Record that" option isn't popping up

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record that" option isn't popping up: Every time I try to record something I double tap the home button but the hit x to record option and the hit y to screenshot option aren't there anymore. It was working fine for me last night but...
  10. my xbox will not record clips or take screenshots, the options to these things will also not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox will not record clips or take screenshots, the options to these things will also not ...: I try using Cortana and it also does not work df7d8e53-d41f-4a4a-83f0-88afac195801