THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one

Discus and support THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't buy game, something wrong, only what site wrotes is sorry or it's not availaible in your region. Question, how i can buy The orange box, Half... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkkatalizator, Aug 26, 2019.

1. THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one

Can't buy game, something wrong, only what site wrotes is sorry or it's not availaible in your region. Question, how i can buy The orange box, Half Life 2, Portal...

:)

Darkkatalizator, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Darkkatalizator Win User

Hi

A short explanantion extracted from an Xbox Support page

"This item is not available from your current location"

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is
    not licensed for the country where you are located
    . This may also mean that you have an Xbox Live child account and your Xbox Live account region is New Zealand. Xbox Live child accounts cannot download content in New Zealand.
    I'm in Latvia, region in console xbox one, is set to Russia. My pal, try to buy it for me from Russia, but he had that problem too, can't buy that game from xbox.com
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Buying from another region is not recommended. It can interfere with your console and account bringing many problems.

If it is not available for your region, then there is little you can do. You could try reaching out to the developers for clarification.
  4. Darkkatalizator Win User

5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Darkkatalizator

A short explanantion extracted from an Xbox Support page

"This item is not available from your current location"

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is
    not licensed for the country where you are located
    . This may also mean that you have an Xbox Live child account and your Xbox Live account region is New Zealand. Xbox Live child accounts cannot download content in New Zealand.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

It is saying that message because the game is probably banned where you live and/or not licensed too be sold.
Thema:

1. THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one - Similar Threads - ORANGE BOX xbox360

2. The orange box not going through with purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The orange box not going through with purchase: Tried to buy the orange box from the marketplace but keeps refusing to go through with the payment. Not sure if it's because it's a really old thing but not sure why it keeps doing it. Is there...
  3. The Orange Box - Impossible to buy the game from marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box - Impossible to buy the game from marketplace: There is a problem in the marketplace with "The Orange Box" game. You go to the merketplace game page (shown below), press the "Buy Game" button and then confirm the purchase, but the page keeps...
  4. The Orange Box on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box on Xbox one: When I start up the orange box on my xbox one it always disconnects me from xbox live, not letting me play TF2. Anybody who has had a similar problem know how to fix it?...
  5. Question about Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Orange box: Guys, to whom i must speak to make Orange box playable on Xbox one ?? Want this classic very much. Thank you. ad9ab116-77e1-4315-8876-fbcfad0faa16
  6. THE ORANGE BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE ORANGE BOX: Hi. I am trying to purchase the orange box from xbox marketplace on web browser to play on my xbox one. i have tried 2 cards but it just says “ sorry, not available at this time”. Any ideas ?...
  7. The Orange Box Need Help!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box Need Help!???: I just bought Half Life orange box on xbox.com as I have before and this time it didn't show up in my games and apps and I cant find it anywhere but xbox.com says I have purchased it. What...
  8. The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One): The game says it's backwards compatible and it is avaliable on xbox one, yet it won't let me buy it on the marketplace, even though if you google it there are articles you can buy it on the...
  9. Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360): I just tested out Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box on my Xbox 360. The framerate seems choppy. Is it like this for everyone? Is there any way I can improve it? Thanks....
  10. brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange: My son got a new xbox 360 for x-mas and he played it an hour n the power supply cord/box has a orange light on it. We are VERY UPSET that it has taken SO long for it to be replaced!!! I sent it...