THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one

Discus and support THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't buy game, something wrong, only what site wrotes is sorry or it's not availaible in your region. Question, how i can buy The orange box, Half... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkkatalizator, Aug 26, 2019.

1. THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one

Can't buy game, something wrong, only what site wrotes is sorry or it's not availaible in your region. Question, how i can buy The orange box, Half Life 2, Portal...

:)

Darkkatalizator, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Darkkatalizator Win User

Hi

A short explanantion extracted from an Xbox Support page

"This item is not available from your current location"

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is
    not licensed for the country where you are located
    . This may also mean that you have an Xbox Live child account and your Xbox Live account region is New Zealand. Xbox Live child accounts cannot download content in New Zealand.
    I'm in Latvia, region in console xbox one, is set to Russia. My pal, try to buy it for me from Russia, but he had that problem too, can't buy that game from xbox.com
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Buying from another region is not recommended. It can interfere with your console and account bringing many problems.

If it is not available for your region, then there is little you can do. You could try reaching out to the developers for clarification.
  4. Darkkatalizator Win User

5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Darkkatalizator

A short explanantion extracted from an Xbox Support page

"This item is not available from your current location"

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is
    not licensed for the country where you are located
    . This may also mean that you have an Xbox Live child account and your Xbox Live account region is New Zealand. Xbox Live child accounts cannot download content in New Zealand.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

It is saying that message because the game is probably banned where you live and/or not licensed too be sold.
Thema:

1. THE ORANGE BOX xbox360/xbox one - Similar Threads - ORANGE BOX xbox360

2. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch: Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most...
  3. The Orange Box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box.: So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market place. I go to xbox.com search The Orange...
  4. The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...: I just bought a physical copy of The Orange Box(Half-Life). Over at the Microsoft site it says that The Orange Box is Xbox One X Enhanced & that it can be played in 4K. However, when I go into...
  5. Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One: Orange Box (XBox 360) won't load on my XBox One, says game is not compatible? Just bought it at GameStop. Any Ideas? 9d5eb07f-1df3-4ce3-be92-3523611fd2e3
  6. So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box: When I search up orange box it says "Buy on xbox.com or xbox 360. you cant buy this on xbox one." so then i go to xbox.com and it gives me the same response as it does on the xbox 1 store.So how...
  7. Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased: Hi, is that normal that i have to re buy my digital version of TheOrangeBox ? I've digitally bought it on my X360 in 2013 when it was on sale and have some achievements in it, even play it on my...
  8. "The Orange Box" no showing in xbox one x enhanced games list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Orange Box" no showing in xbox one x enhanced games list.: I installed The Orange Box on my Xbox One X last Saturday 10-20-18, and when the install was finished I noticed that the game did not show up in my games list when I added the filter for Xbox One...
  9. Half life 2(not the orange box) playable with xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Half life 2(not the orange box) playable with xbox one?: There are Any possibilities to see half life 2 (not the orange box)for the original xbox (not the 360) backward compatible with xbox one ??? db6c4030-8acd-452e-9016-372bd658b01b
  10. brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox360 power supply box flashes orange: My son got a new xbox 360 for x-mas and he played it an hour n the power supply cord/box has a orange light on it. We are VERY UPSET that it has taken SO long for it to be replaced!!! I sent it...