The Orange Box.

Discus and support The Orange Box. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwesomeSaus8, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AwesomeSaus8
    AwesomeSaus8 Guest

The Orange Box.

So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market place. I go to xbox.com search The Orange Box which comes up and yet again it tells me to go to XBOX.COM
    . . . . . . . . . . Was wondering if someone could fix this? Seems like a pretty asinine glitch that should not be occurring.

:)

AwesomeSaus8, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

the orange box

Please check the date of the thread,its over a year & a half old.

It could be down to your internet,reset your router & try again.

If that's not it start your own thread & someone will try & help you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Orange Box.

If you search for backwards compatible games it will show it for the One and that page will not show it as being available for purchase. It'll also show the One's store page if you click whatever autofills in the search box. If you just type the name in
    the search box and hit enter, it'll give you a page listing where it's shown on multiple areas of the website which includes the game on the 360 store page. It's annoying.

[​IMG]
  4. Junemas Win User

the orange box

You will need storage device of some sort. Here is a link on storage devices you can use. Games non demand titles are full Xbox 360 games and are any where from a few hundred megabytes and upwards to 7 gigabytes and need sufficient space and speed to properly
    run these games. Please refer to the link to learn about the Xbox 360 storage options.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/storage/
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Orange Box

Can confirm that it is BC, put in the disk, 5Gb download and was playing Portal :)
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

The Orange Box.

Hi there AwesomeSaus8,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    The Orange Box
    game is only available to Buy on Xbox.com or Xbox 360.
    We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

The Orange Box.

1. The Orange Box. - Similar Threads - Orange Box

2. The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...: I just bought a physical copy of The Orange Box(Half-Life). Over at the Microsoft site it says that The Orange Box is Xbox One X Enhanced & that it can be played in 4K. However, when I go into...
  3. Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One: Orange Box (XBox 360) won't load on my XBox One, says game is not compatible? Just bought it at GameStop. Any Ideas? 9d5eb07f-1df3-4ce3-be92-3523611fd2e3
  4. So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box: When I search up orange box it says "Buy on xbox.com or xbox 360. you cant buy this on xbox one." so then i go to xbox.com and it gives me the same response as it does on the xbox 1 store.So how...
  5. Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play The Orange Box that i have purchased: Hi, is that normal that i have to re buy my digital version of TheOrangeBox ? I've digitally bought it on my X360 in 2013 when it was on sale and have some achievements in it, even play it on my...
  6. Orange Box Purchase for XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Orange Box Purchase for XBOX One: Trying to download Orange Box demo first for my son to play. I went to the Marketplace as instructed and, upon clicking the demo, I get this web.config issue. I wanted to do the demo first....
  7. "The Orange Box" no showing in xbox one x enhanced games list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Orange Box" no showing in xbox one x enhanced games list.: I installed The Orange Box on my Xbox One X last Saturday 10-20-18, and when the install was finished I noticed that the game did not show up in my games list when I added the filter for Xbox One...
  8. Half life 2(not the orange box) playable with xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Half life 2(not the orange box) playable with xbox one?: There are Any possibilities to see half life 2 (not the orange box)for the original xbox (not the 360) backward compatible with xbox one ??? db6c4030-8acd-452e-9016-372bd658b01b
  9. Orange Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange Box: Has anyone downloaded Orange Box yet? There is no price...says not available for XB1? I thought this was backward compat? Anyone experiencing this? 56c2c630-38df-455b-a380-ebd5c81ebf46
  10. The Orange Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Orange Box: I cant install the orange box on my xbox one. Error Code: 0x8b050084 616ae39c-5c37-4b32-afb0-9c080692c85d