the orange box

Discus and support the orange box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to purchase the orange box through the Microsoft store on my laptop since i am unable to do so on my xbox one for some stupid reason. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by night and dayman, Feb 23, 2021.

1. the orange box

i am trying to purchase the orange box through the Microsoft store on my laptop since i am unable to do so on my xbox one for some stupid reason. i keep getting the error, sorry transaction can not be completed at this time please try again. bank info is right and my bank is not holding transactions. Why do you make it so difficult to purchase this game?!

:)

night and dayman, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

the orange box

Please check the date of the thread,its over a year & a half old.

It could be down to your internet,reset your router & try again.

If that's not it start your own thread & someone will try & help you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Orange Box.

If you search for backwards compatible games it will show it for the One and that page will not show it as being available for purchase. It'll also show the One's store page if you click whatever autofills in the search box. If you just type the name in
    the search box and hit enter, it'll give you a page listing where it's shown on multiple areas of the website which includes the game on the 360 store page. It's annoying.

[​IMG]
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

THE ORANGE BOX

Hello OutrunRitchie,

Are you trying to buy
    The Orange Box
    from Xbox 360 Marketplace?
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

the orange box

the orange box is a set of valve games and you need to Steam loader to play them

that is the only orange box i have heard of
  6. Junemas Win User

the orange box

You will need storage device of some sort. Here is a link on storage devices you can use. Games non demand titles are full Xbox 360 games and are any where from a few hundred megabytes and upwards to 7 gigabytes and need sufficient space and speed to properly
    run these games. Please refer to the link to learn about the Xbox 360 storage options.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/storage/
Thema:

the orange box

1. the orange box - Similar Threads - orange box

2. XBOX Case Review - Orange box with handshake icon not present

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Case Review - Orange box with handshake icon not present: Hello! I haven't used Xbox live in almost 15 years, so I was pretty surprised when I found out my account has a lifetime ban on it from 2013. Regardless, I have attempted to contact several...
  3. The orange box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The orange box.: Hello when i boot up half life the orange box on my xbox one x via back compat icannot proceed beyond the main menu,it is the same for morrowind all other back compat games work fine could you...
  4. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: I downloaded The Orange Box on my Xbox Series X and the game wont recognize my Elite controller. I can press the start and select buttons at the same time which brings up the Xbox 360 console...
  5. The Orange Box Team Fortress 2 Play button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box Team Fortress 2 Play button: So we have The Orange Box but cant start a TF2 game as the Xbox One controller has no play button and no buttons seem to work as a replacement. Ideas? also is there a community of players who...
  6. I want To buy the orange box for my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want To buy the orange box for my xbox one: It isnt avaliable on the xbox one store or xbox.com however I have found it is available on the xbox 360 marketplace If i was to buy it from there would I be able to download it onto my xbox one...
  7. The orange box not going through with purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The orange box not going through with purchase: Tried to buy the orange box from the marketplace but keeps refusing to go through with the payment. Not sure if it's because it's a really old thing but not sure why it keeps doing it. Is there...
  8. The Orange Box - Impossible to buy the game from marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box - Impossible to buy the game from marketplace: There is a problem in the marketplace with "The Orange Box" game. You go to the merketplace game page (shown below), press the "Buy Game" button and then confirm the purchase, but the page keeps...
  9. The Orange Box on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box on Xbox one: When I start up the orange box on my xbox one it always disconnects me from xbox live, not letting me play TF2. Anybody who has had a similar problem know how to fix it?...
  10. Question about Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Orange box: Guys, to whom i must speak to make Orange box playable on Xbox one ?? Want this classic very much. Thank you. ad9ab116-77e1-4315-8876-fbcfad0faa16