The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

Discus and support The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere a935aefc-f708-4a99-944c-6ca3a8dd0308 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelCabral1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere

:)

MichaelCabral1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. MichaelCabral1 Win User

The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere

Thats [Mod removed- Profanity] now i got to back to the store your promotional deals only last a day
  3. Pao_022 Win User

I'm sad to be the bearer of bad news but that sale is over. They tend to do a similar one during summer so hopefully you'll be able to grab it then

Good luck!
  4. Smwutches Win User

That one actually lasted quite a while, you just caught it at the end unfortunately.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear you missed out on the sale. We tend to have sales show up often, to keep yourself updated with our news of new releases and Xbox sales check out
    Xbox Wire.

Happy Gaming!
  6. MichaelCabral1 Win User

I wasted a 1 1/2 hours of my day for nothing and now i got to go back the store
Thema:

The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

1. The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it... - Similar Threads - saw renew full

2. Saw some questions about which clip to get....it's a no-brainer.

in XboX Insiders
    Saw some questions about which clip to get....it's a no-brainer.: [IMG] submitted by /u/fadedtrance1 [link] [comments]
  3. microsoft jig saw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jig saw: I have been playing jig saw for a while. it suddenly got unstable, so i reinstalled it. now no collections or points. how do i recover? 72dd9723-c345-4363-bbd4-5f855281480f
  4. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  5. Jig saw

in XBoX Accessibility
    Jig saw: I have tried playing the micro puzzles have points purchased puzzles, now I have lost the ones I paid for and cannot play????? 29f55320-37f6-48e8-9264-c46a4761f492
  6. I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...: hello I was watching the transmission of the halo in "mixer" and I do not recieve the pack of voices of war as you had announced d4b49b8a-53d6-4bdd-bf34-fbe85da8e96d
  7. jig saw goes to desk top while loading add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jig saw goes to desk top while loading add: a lot of micro soft games are crashing while loading the add is there a solution other than pay for no adds a0081588-138e-4ed2-af64-5ed8bd36eead
  8. on the Microsoft jig saw puzzles there are new stars. didn't see that and picked the wrong ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on the Microsoft jig saw puzzles there are new stars. didn't see that and picked the wrong ...: jig saw puzzles have new stars they are too tiny to move PLEASE HELP!!!!! d90ddb34-eea4-4e18-a1db-3109044dbbd4
  9. Where is The Saw game with Det. Tapp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is The Saw game with Det. Tapp: Hi everyone what’s good? I’m having a little problem with finding The Saw game with Det. Tapp and Amanda as the Pig. I thought if I bought Dead before Daylight and The Saw Chapter would put me in...
  10. I saw all the live Halo WC in the mixer, but I did not receive the voice pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I saw all the live Halo WC in the mixer, but I did not receive the voice pack: Unfortunately since the transmission completed I have not received any message about the pack, I would like to know if this is due to a problem or something similar...