The other keeps signing in

Discus and support The other keeps signing in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing my game like normal and next thing you know the other account on my xbox signs in out of no where I need help!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadNoMore2639, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. The other keeps signing in

I'm playing my game like normal and next thing you know the other account on my xbox signs in out of no where I need help!!!!

:)

DeadNoMore2639, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dead,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand there is another account that keeps signing in. Is that account tied to the controller you are using. If the controller is linked it will continue to try and sign the profile it is linked to in. Try a

power cycle
    on the console let sit after it on for a few minutes see if the profile signs in. If it continues you can

remove and re-add the profile
    to clear any corruption.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Zero420override Win User

It sounds to me as if someone else is signing in on your account somewhere else so the Xbox your on switches to the other account on the console. My advice incase this is the issue it to change your password ASAP and not to share it with anyone. Also sign
    onto your Microsoft account and review then consoles your account is linked to, you can remove them from there. I really hope this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Bonfire not available.

Dre is right. Having a sign down doesn't keep you away from invasions. It will keep you from seeing other summon signs, though, if you're human.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Cannot update Microsoft mahjong

Try signing out of the one that is updated and only keep the one that needs the update signed in then sign into the other one. You could also sign out of the one that's already updated and sign into the one that needs the update delete then re-install then
    update.
  6. Kent S Fields Win User

Multi console houses getting boned?

No games are tied to the console but to the account. Your wife will be able to just go on the other console... sign in and keep on having fun.
Thema:

1. The other keeps signing in - Similar Threads - keeps signing

2. Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.: Hi! i was wondering if anyone could assist me in somehow getting my xbox one to stop signing me out of xbox live when i go into a game? I cant save any progress. Ive checked internet connection...
  3. I keep getting signed out of my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of my account.: Not that long ago, xbox asked me to change my password and for some reason when i turn on my xbox im not already signed in. Anyways, today i signed in and it said that my account was signed out...
  4. Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update: Hi, Since the latest, March 2020 update (which brought the simplified dashboard as well), my console keeps me signing out. The internet connection is okay, and there was no problem with it...
  5. keep getting signed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting signed out: when my xbox one goes offline in minecraft it says bye log in with controller when i do all the worlds are locked. I already reset the xbox, turned it off and back on, removed profile and put it...
  6. My xbox one keeps signing me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one keeps signing me out: Ive tried everything i possibly can except hard reset the xbox ive soft reset and deleted and re-added my profile ive added passwords and everything and nothing has worked ive been with xbox since...
  7. Xbox keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps signing me out: Hi, my Xbox keeps signing me out - even if i am playing offline. Any suggestions? I have tried deleting my account from the box and reloading. Thanks adb72c97-8ad9-4079-a800-feae7a59cdf0
  8. When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  9. I keep getting randomly signed out

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting randomly signed out: Every now and then I get signed out. This only happened after the most recent Beta ring update submitted by /u/c1nderh3lm [link] [comments]
  10. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...