The other keeps signing in

Discus and support The other keeps signing in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing my game like normal and next thing you know the other account on my xbox signs in out of no where I need help!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadNoMore2639, Mar 25, 2020.

1. The other keeps signing in

I'm playing my game like normal and next thing you know the other account on my xbox signs in out of no where I need help!!!!

:)

DeadNoMore2639, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dead,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand there is another account that keeps signing in. Is that account tied to the controller you are using. If the controller is linked it will continue to try and sign the profile it is linked to in. Try a

power cycle
    on the console let sit after it on for a few minutes see if the profile signs in. If it continues you can

remove and re-add the profile
    to clear any corruption.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Zero420override Win User

It sounds to me as if someone else is signing in on your account somewhere else so the Xbox your on switches to the other account on the console. My advice incase this is the issue it to change your password ASAP and not to share it with anyone. Also sign
    onto your Microsoft account and review then consoles your account is linked to, you can remove them from there. I really hope this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Bonfire not available.

Dre is right. Having a sign down doesn't keep you away from invasions. It will keep you from seeing other summon signs, though, if you're human.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Cannot update Microsoft mahjong

Try signing out of the one that is updated and only keep the one that needs the update signed in then sign into the other one. You could also sign out of the one that's already updated and sign into the one that needs the update delete then re-install then
    update.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

xbox game access

If you want to keep the games on the other account you must have that email signed in all the time
Thema:

1. The other keeps signing in - Similar Threads - keeps signing

2. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  3. Epic games keeps saying my account already exists but I can't sign in? What sup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic games keeps saying my account already exists but I can't sign in? What sup?: Whats up with the Epic Games sign in? Keeps asking me to create one when I already have one? 9575a5ac-2704-4222-b274-743103a14230
  4. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox: Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Enforcement Page Keeps Signing Me Out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Page Keeps Signing Me Out: Hi! After being banned for an unknown reason for 3-4 years, I decided to see why using the enforcement.xbox.com website. I went to log into my banned account and got instantly logged out and the...
  6. Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free": I recently reinstalled Minecraft on my Motorola e5 Play after not playing the game for while. However, whenever I click the "Sign In For Free" box on the intro screen the game automatically...
  7. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...
  8. Xbox App Windows 10 keeps flashing a sign in / waiting window every time I interact with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Windows 10 keeps flashing a sign in / waiting window every time I interact with...: Hi There, Every time I open the Xbox App it makes me sign in, then it flashes the signing page repeatedly (roughly 20ish times) until it finally works. But then everytime I click on a game or...
  9. Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone: Evrytime I try to sign in to xbox live on minecraft on my phone it crashes and boots me to my home screen. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled multiple times, uninstalled it on flight mode...
  10. I keep trying to sign into my microsoft account and it keeps saying *this account doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep trying to sign into my microsoft account and it keeps saying *this account doesn't...: I am so frustrated words cant even describe my pain. I was in the middle of a Rainbow 6 Siege ranked match, and all of a sudden it said "Bye ***** Sign in with your controller" i did and all it...