The Outer World Will Not Launch!

Discus and support The Outer World Will Not Launch! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LemonCartoon704, Dec 9, 2019.

1. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help asap! i paid full price to not support the epic store and
    this is unacceptable!

Cheers

:)

LemonCartoon704, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Fuzzy Noices Win User

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.
    Thé Game Outer Worlds will launch Friday. Then you can launch it.
  3. LemonCartoon704 Win User

after restarting my PC it booted up fine.
  4. kaitian7085 Win User

The Outer Worlds not Launching

I am also experiencing this issue, would be glad to get a response.
  5. chrispalla129 Win User

So it's normal that not a single Xbox game pass game will launch?
  6. Classic Pam Win User

Yeah, that's not an option. I have absolutely no idea what is going on. I played it for like 3 days, and now nothing will launch through Xbox (beta) on Win 10
Thema:

1. The Outer World Will Not Launch! - Similar Threads - Outer World Launch

2. The Outer Worlds not launching, error 0X87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds not launching, error 0X87e00013: I haven't seen any responses that fix this issue yet and mine might be different than some of the other posts. When I try to launch The Outer Worlds I get redirected to Gaming Services and for a...
  3. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  4. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  5. The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service: The Outer Worlds has worked for the last few days then suddenly now whenever I try to launch the game it instead opens Microsoft Store to a page called Gaming Services, The page already says that...
  6. The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X: I have this game installed through game pass, and have successfully played for many hours. All of a sudden it will not launch from the dashboard. No error code, when you hit the icon it comes up...
  7. "Bye for now" message popping up when i try to launch The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    "Bye for now" message popping up when i try to launch The Outer Worlds: Hi, I downloaded The Outer Worlds and i've been playing it since it released, but today when i tried to launch the game i got a message saying "bye for now" and "we are getting out of our way to...
  8. The Outer worlds launch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer worlds launch issue: So with a bit of tweaking around I finally got the outer worlds running, probably spent about 4 or 5 hours on it, I then paused the game came back and it had crashed...and now when i go to launch...
  9. Outer Worlds PC (Microsoft Store) - Internet Disconnects at Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds PC (Microsoft Store) - Internet Disconnects at Launch: I installed The Outer Worlds over the weekend using the microsoft store (game pass beta). When I launch the game, it seems to start up just fine, and I'm prompted to sign in to xbox live. I then...
  10. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...