The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

Discus and support The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonGokuKilledSM, Oct 28, 2019.

1. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help.

The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does not load any of my saves anymore, dont have access to them anymore.

I started the game on the supernova (very hard) difficulty.

I can choose my saves or my continue save, but after it loads for a few sec, I keep getting thrown back out of the game completely, back to the Xbox Home screen.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. As I was recommended here: I tried hard reseting the console (hold down powerbutton 8 sec and unplug the powercord for 5 min), but both had no effect. Only "new game" works, but loading games does not work
    at all.

I was really looking forward to playing The Outer Worlds this weekend, but it seems broken. And now I lost a full weekend, I'm fed up. Other downloaded games work / load fine.

I demand a fix or refund or replacement (with a another game). Don't know what else to do with this not working game on my Xbox One X.

:)

SonGokuKilledSM, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

IT works!!

after a reinstalling the game and after the hard reset, new games and new loads from the new games after the reinstallion & hardrest work!

just no saves / loads before work..

I had to restart the game again.., but now the new saves from there on work!

a pitty I only tried a new game and new load after the weekend (during the weekend kept trying my "old" saves from thw 25th ans 26th..)

thabk you all for the support!
  3. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

Thank you too for the tip. Will try that out too.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi SonGokuKilledSM,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

Thank you for the tip. Only saw it now, will check out.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there SonGokuKilledSM,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your game to load the way it's supposed to. I can totally understand how this could be pretty upsetting. Is this the only game that this happens on? If so, then I suggest trying the
    steps outlined in our
    Xbox Game Freeze Solution
    when you get the chance.

When you do, let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?! - Similar Threads - Outer World still

2. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!: I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager,...
  3. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  4. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  5. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  6. Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]: I have a game pass subscription, but anyway i can't play some of the games. I can run Forza, Moonlighter, Dishonored 2 so problem is limited only to particular games When i want to run AoE 2:DE...
  7. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  8. The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%

in XBoX on Windows
    The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%: [img] I tried redownloading it, restarting my computer, and reset my window, but it didn't work. Any idea how to fix this? aadd0e4d-b9d4-46a0-9ecb-ccd4aaf0878f
  9. the outer worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer worlds: Hallo, i have two month xbox pc pass and have installed the outer world some days ago. Yesterday i could start the game without any troubles and played it 2-3h But today absolut nothing happens...
  10. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...