The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

Discus and support The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crackonosh, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Crackonosh
    Crackonosh Guest

The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

Hi there,

I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019.

Second thing - saved games are not working. I can see them in Saved games directory on my PC, but the"Load Game" in the game menu is grayed out.

This seems to be general issue and game developers are trying to solve it according to MS support.

:)

Crackonosh, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

I have a similar problem on my Xbox One X, i cant load any saves, i keep getting kicked out of the game back to the home screen. Im playing on supernova (very hard).

I own the game, not via gamepass.
  3. Lionheart jr Win User

hi Obsessive Power i have been fighting with the game sense yesterday (Oct 25th) it seems to download but not i continue to have an install button in the store and when i push it it stop for a moment to prepare for download but then snaps all the way to
    done i have a play button in my console companion app (for pc) but it doesn't seem to do anything do you have any suggestions i have updated all my drivers and my OS is also up to date
  4. darkist1 Win User

Oh awesome, I hope someone comes in and mentions how to get the cross-save working from Xbox to PC too. If that feature is even available because i dont really think it is.

Thanks for the awesome tip and feedback
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Again big Thanks to Ya!
    You're welcome! đź‘Ť
  6. Crackonosh Win User

Thank You very much "Obsessive Power"!!

Mine created _LOCAL_ folder, where I could find all saved games, so I just moved things from _LOCAL_ to folder with lots of numbers (in your case 2533274794592237) and it works like Miracle!

Seems like game/launcher is messing up creation of folders...

Again big Thanks to Ya!
Thema:

1. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds cannot

2. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!: I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager,...
  3. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  4. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  5. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  6. Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]: I have a game pass subscription, but anyway i can't play some of the games. I can run Forza, Moonlighter, Dishonored 2 so problem is limited only to particular games When i want to run AoE 2:DE...
  7. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  8. The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%

in XBoX on Windows
    The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%: [img] I tried redownloading it, restarting my computer, and reset my window, but it didn't work. Any idea how to fix this? aadd0e4d-b9d4-46a0-9ecb-ccd4aaf0878f
  9. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  10. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...