The outer worlds gotten through gamepass won't launch

Discus and support The outer worlds gotten through gamepass won't launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Previously the game worked fine but now whenever I launch the game it takes me to the store page for "Gaming services" I did install this but still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BigB0xB0i, Oct 17, 2020.

1. BigB0xB0i
    BigB0xB0i Guest

Previously the game worked fine but now whenever I launch the game it takes me to the store page for "Gaming services" I did install this but still every time it takes me to that page when I try to launch it; restart did nothing
    and I don't particularly want to reinstall unless I absolutely have to.

:)

BigB0xB0i, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Try reinstalling Gaming Services.

To do this you'll need the Windows Poweshell. The quickest way to the Powershell is to
    right click on the Windows Start button and select
    Powershall (Admin) from the list

· Launch Powershell as an administrator, copy and paste the following command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

· In the same powershell window copy and paste the following command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

· Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.

· Try running the game again.
  3. BigB0xB0i Win User

Unfortunately I have already tried that (although I tried it again) and hasn't worked.
  4. PrintCrowd Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Outer worlds and world war z are decent gamepass games
  5. TastySammich Win User

The Outer Worlds does not start

This has gotten completely and utterly absurd.

I did a clean reinstall of windows 10, and yet somehow The Outer Worlds

STILL. DOES. NOT. LAUNCH.

I give up.
  6. Fuzzy Noices Win User

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.
    Thé Game Outer Worlds will launch Friday. Then you can launch it.
Thema:

1. The outer worlds gotten through gamepass won't launch - Similar Threads - outer worlds gotten

2. Outer Worlds on Game Pass PC will not download

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass PC will not download: Basically title, I had to delete the game because it wouldn't launch properly, and now I'm trying to download it again but the progress bar stays at zero percent....
  3. Modifying/Adding files to Windows Store version of Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Modifying/Adding files to Windows Store version of Outer Worlds: Hello there. Why am I, the administrator of a computer that I built myself, am not allowed to Modify/Add files to the Windows Store version of Outer Worlds? Better yet, why am I not allowed to...
  4. Outer Worlds not working on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds not working on pc: The Outer Worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I downloaded the game using the Xbox app, I am an administrator and I have the...
  5. Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’

in XboX Insiders
    Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’: [IMG] submitted by /u/RishabhX1 [link] [comments]
  6. The Outer Worlds saves not syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Outer Worlds saves not syncing: I tried to play the Outer Worlds now that the dlc is out however everytime I try to access my save games it says that the game is syncing but doesn't ever actually complete. It goes from 1%-99%...
  7. Outer Worlds startup freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds startup freeze: I just bought this game for X Box one 9/6/2020. Today it locks up on the load screen after I press the X button when prompted. I am not on a subscription, I downloaded it from the app store on the...
  8. The Outer Worlds failing to install

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds failing to install: I'm having trouble installing The Outer Worlds. I've tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling the game and it still fails with the same error message. The suggested fixes of waiting for a while...
  9. The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.: Hello, I have a game pass pc. Since the outer worlds game does not have a Turkish language option, I found a Turkish language plugin from different sources. But I can't attach the file because...
  10. SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU

in XBoX on Windows
    SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU: Joguei o The Outer Worlds normalmente por um tempo, salvando normal, até que desinstalei do PC e instalei novamente, e simplemsente não aparece mais meu save na nuvem que eu estava jogando! mano,...