The Outer worlds launch issue

Discus and support The Outer worlds launch issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So with a bit of tweaking around I finally got the outer worlds running, probably spent about 4 or 5 hours on it, I then paused the game came back and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuffman2655, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Tuffman2655
    Tuffman2655 Guest

So with a bit of tweaking around I finally got the outer worlds running, probably spent about 4 or 5 hours on it, I then paused the game came back and it had crashed...and now when i go to launch the game even after restarting my computer nothing happens,
    any help would be much appreciated. (This is on PC using windows store and xbox game pass)

:)

Tuffman2655, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Fuzzy Noices Win User

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.
    Thé Game Outer Worlds will launch Friday. Then you can launch it.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Xerenos,

thanks for keeping us informed. I think you should repair all of the XBOX Apps like this

(Note that you won't see repair, change, or modify options for all apps and programs.)

1. Select the Start
      button, then select Settings
      > Apps >
      Apps & Features.
    2. Select the app you want to fix.
    3. Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
    Then reboot your system and try if now the services are displayedand if not, you have to uninstall and install them again!You can uninstall them also from the Setting page like this:

1. Select the Start
      button, then select Settings
      > Apps > Apps & Features.
    2. Select the app you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
    Or you launch powershell as an administrator and enter following commands:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Get-AppxPackage -name "Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider" | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -name "Microsoft.XboxApp" | Remove-AppxPackage

I then installe the Xbox Identity provider, Gaming Services, and then the Xbox Beta App via the store APP.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi there,

I am also having this problem and when I check task manager I only have the 2 gaming processes running and not the Xbox processes. Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this as it may be causing the problem?
    Hi Xerenos, sorry for the late answer. You can install the xbox Services by install

XBOX (Beta)

Hope this helps
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

6. Tuffman2655 Win User

Now it is telling me to repair it and everytime i re install it and it says it is completed, it still does not launch....
Thema:

1. The Outer worlds launch issue - Similar Threads - Outer worlds launch

2. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  3. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  4. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  5. The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service: The Outer Worlds has worked for the last few days then suddenly now whenever I try to launch the game it instead opens Microsoft Store to a page called Gaming Services, The page already says that...
  6. The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X: I have this game installed through game pass, and have successfully played for many hours. All of a sudden it will not launch from the dashboard. No error code, when you hit the icon it comes up...
  7. "Bye for now" message popping up when i try to launch The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    "Bye for now" message popping up when i try to launch The Outer Worlds: Hi, I downloaded The Outer Worlds and i've been playing it since it released, but today when i tried to launch the game i got a message saying "bye for now" and "we are getting out of our way to...
  8. Outer Worlds PC (Microsoft Store) - Internet Disconnects at Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds PC (Microsoft Store) - Internet Disconnects at Launch: I installed The Outer Worlds over the weekend using the microsoft store (game pass beta). When I launch the game, it seems to start up just fine, and I'm prompted to sign in to xbox live. I then...
  9. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  10. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working: Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019. Second thing - saved...