The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

Discus and support The outer worlds: My controllers do not work! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Serash1, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

1. Serash1
    Serash1 Guest

I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager, nothing has worked. Any advice?

:)

2. Serash1 Win User

Just this one. Apparently this an issue with the game pass. Obsidian said they were looking into it, I was hoping someone knew something.

Thanks.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

is that only happening with that one specific game or does it also happen with other games?
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Game of the year

For me it is Control or The Outer Worlds at the moment.
  5. butteredonion Win User

the outer worlds

Just wanted to say that I am having the exact same issue. Also with Outer Worlds. I have not found a solution yet. My experience was the following.

I had been playing Outer worlds for a few weeks without issue. About a week ago it suddenly refused to open. The other game I had installed, Age of Empires II, also would not open (previously it did open). I then uninstalled both games.

When trying to reinstall Outer Worlds the download refused to work. It simply does not start the download. No error message is displayed. The UI changes to the progress bar but then back to the install button immediately.

I then reinstalled the xbox game pass application. The Outer Worlds download still did not work.

I then tried to download Subnautica. This worked and is playable.

But I downloaded the gamepass for Outer Worlds so...
  6. PSULion84 Win User

Gamepass charged but games no longer working for 2 days

Steven, thanks for the suggestion. After playing Outer Worlds for several hours (had a lot of catching up to do) I took a break to play some Destiny2 and some other games. Tried logging in to Outer Worlds and got the "I

To play this, you need to buy it" (0x803f8007) error so I tried removing my account and reinstalling it and same error so it did not work.
Thema:

1. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work! - Similar Threads - outer worlds controllers

2. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  3. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  4. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  5. Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]: I have a game pass subscription, but anyway i can't play some of the games. I can run Forza, Moonlighter, Dishonored 2 so problem is limited only to particular games When i want to run AoE 2:DE...
  6. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  7. The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%

in XBoX on Windows
    The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%: [img] I tried redownloading it, restarting my computer, and reset my window, but it didn't work. Any idea how to fix this? aadd0e4d-b9d4-46a0-9ecb-ccd4aaf0878f
  8. the outer worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer worlds: Hallo, i have two month xbox pc pass and have installed the outer world some days ago. Yesterday i could start the game without any troubles and played it 2-3h But today absolut nothing happens...
  9. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  10. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...