The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

Discus and support The outer worlds: My controllers do not work! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Serash1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Serash1
    Serash1 Guest

I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager, nothing has worked. Any advice?

:)

Serash1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Serash1 Win User

Just this one. Apparently this an issue with the game pass. Obsidian said they were looking into it, I was hoping someone knew something.

Thanks.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

is that only happening with that one specific game or does it also happen with other games?
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Game of the year

For me it is Control or The Outer Worlds at the moment.
  5. butteredonion Win User

the outer worlds

Just wanted to say that I am having the exact same issue. Also with Outer Worlds. I have not found a solution yet. My experience was the following.

I had been playing Outer worlds for a few weeks without issue. About a week ago it suddenly refused to open. The other game I had installed, Age of Empires II, also would not open (previously it did open). I then uninstalled both games.

When trying to reinstall Outer Worlds the download refused to work. It simply does not start the download. No error message is displayed. The UI changes to the progress bar but then back to the install button immediately.

I then reinstalled the xbox game pass application. The Outer Worlds download still did not work.

I then tried to download Subnautica. This worked and is playable.

But I downloaded the gamepass for Outer Worlds so...
  6. PSULion84 Win User

Gamepass charged but games no longer working for 2 days

Steven, thanks for the suggestion. After playing Outer Worlds for several hours (had a lot of catching up to do) I took a break to play some Destiny2 and some other games. Tried logging in to Outer Worlds and got the "I

To play this, you need to buy it" (0x803f8007) error so I tried removing my account and reinstalling it and same error so it did not work.
Thema:

1. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work! - Similar Threads - outer worlds controllers

2. Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’

in XboX Insiders
    Over excess data installed for the Outer Worlds and install is not ‘completing’: [IMG] submitted by /u/RishabhX1 [link] [comments]
  3. The Outer Worlds saves not syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Outer Worlds saves not syncing: I tried to play the Outer Worlds now that the dlc is out however everytime I try to access my save games it says that the game is syncing but doesn't ever actually complete. It goes from 1%-99%...
  4. Outer Worlds startup freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds startup freeze: I just bought this game for X Box one 9/6/2020. Today it locks up on the load screen after I press the X button when prompted. I am not on a subscription, I downloaded it from the app store on the...
  5. The Outer Worlds failing to install

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds failing to install: I'm having trouble installing The Outer Worlds. I've tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling the game and it still fails with the same error message. The suggested fixes of waiting for a while...
  6. The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Language Patch issue.: Hello, I have a game pass pc. Since the outer worlds game does not have a Turkish language option, I found a Turkish language plugin from different sources. But I can't attach the file because...
  7. SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU

in XBoX on Windows
    SaveGame The Outer WORLDS MISS!! SUMIU: Joguei o The Outer Worlds normalmente por um tempo, salvando normal, até que desinstalei do PC e instalei novamente, e simplemsente não aparece mais meu save na nuvem que eu estava jogando! mano,...
  8. I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location: I uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox beta app by right clicking on it on my left shelf, and clicking uninstall. However I noticed that no space was freed up by the uninstall. When I go to...
  10. I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download outer worlds on xbox for pc: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...