The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

Discus and support The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was happy to see all of the stats for the game on Xbox One, but it's not tracking any of them. It's disappointing and I hope it gets fixed in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soldier Zero B, Oct 28, 2019.

1. The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

I was happy to see all of the stats for the game on Xbox One, but it's not tracking any of them. It's disappointing and I hope it gets fixed in the future.

:)

Soldier Zero B, Oct 28, 2019
  2. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The in-game stats are part of the in-game issues and as such addressed by the game's dev. I suggest you to post in the forums or contact their support to report this.
  4. MsDarthShader Win User

Same. And nothing seems to fix it. Kind of annoying.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

That's strange. All of the achievements tracked fine for me. I managed to get 880 gamerscore in it so far.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

its gotta be an xbox one x issue, cause my stats are fine, and i'm on my second playthrough.
Thema:

1. The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds Stats

2. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  3. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  4. The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer worlds: My controllers do not work!: I start up the game and neither of my controllers (Logitech F310 or my PDP controller) work. I've checked drivers, plugged them in 1 at a time, restarted the PC, checked the device manager,...
  5. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  6. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  7. The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds Wont launch, stuck on download? Error Code: 0x87e00013: So i havnt played Outer Worlds for about a week, i went to play it last night and was given the Error Code: 0x87e00013, after doing some research i was told to follow the Microsoft games...
  8. Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run AOE 2 DE + Can't install The Outer Worlds [PC]: I have a game pass subscription, but anyway i can't play some of the games. I can run Forza, Moonlighter, Dishonored 2 so problem is limited only to particular games When i want to run AoE 2:DE...
  9. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  10. The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%

in XBoX on Windows
    The outer worlds' downloading is stuck at 24%: [img] I tried redownloading it, restarting my computer, and reset my window, but it didn't work. Any idea how to fix this? aadd0e4d-b9d4-46a0-9ecb-ccd4aaf0878f