"The Outfit" Sale price still at 14,99€ in german store

Discus and support "The Outfit" Sale price still at 14,99€ in german store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; it promises a 80% rebate but it's still at 100% thx for taking care (hopefully before the sale is over ;*) ) b2ef610b-e428-4863-93c2-60e297bb3a50 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXLEX, Feb 4, 2015.

1. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest

it promises a 80% rebate but it's still at 100%

thx for taking care (hopefully before the sale is over ;*) )

:)

EXLEX, Feb 4, 2015
  2. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest
    LEGO Batman 3 in german store

Hi,

there are some issues with that game in the german store:

1. regular price in US store: 19.99$ ~ in german store: 59.99€ (!)

2. the Deluxe edition totally disappeared from the german store (in US store 17.99$ for gold members at the moment)

please fix this ! and hopefully there will be a special offer again for the Deluxe edition in holiday sale ! ; )

thx

EXLEX, Feb 4, 2015
  3. Spring Sales.

Hi,

i'm a user from Spain and my problem is that it's supposed Spiderman 3 and Spiderman Dimensions both must have a 50 % of discount.

So, Spiderman 3 price was 14,99 € before sales started and price for Spiderman Dimensions was 19,99 €. Once sales went on, Spiderman 3 has same price as before and Spiderman Dimesions has been reduced 5 €, its price now is 14,99 € (a 25 % instead of 50
    %).

I know prices and availability can vary per region, but discount too?

Please fix this issue.

ToKi N O HaKaI, Feb 4, 2015
  4. Maykel Melis Win User

Forza Horizon Error 80153016

Game is still showing up at 14,99, but can't buy it. Microsoft, get rid of this price if I can't buy it.
  5. ToKi N O HaKaI Win User

Spring Sales.

I'm sorry but that's false, Spiderman 3 price was 14,99 € and Dimensions 19,99 €..... i don't have pictures of it but i swear that those were the prices before sales because i was looking marketplace every day. Look at this after sales off

Spiderman Dimensions price after sales

Anyway, is your word vs mine and sales are gone. Thanks
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Spring Sales.

Hey again Toki! According the our research, it looks like both games were 29,99 € before the spring sale and both games are priced correctly now at 14,99 €. I hope that clears up any confusion! ^_^
  7. ToKi N O HaKaI Win User

Spring Sales.

I already did it... in Spain we have every item of the list that was published, the problem is a game wich price was 14,99 € (Spiderman 3) before spring sales, now its supposed that game has a 50% discount but in fact is that there's no discount, only same
    price as before.

That is the problem, you can't say 50 % discount if the item has same price before sales.

Do you understand what i mean?
  8. ToKi N O HaKaI Win User

Spring Sales.

Thema:

1. "The Outfit" Sale price still at 14,99€ in german store - Similar Threads - Outfit Sale price

2. Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?: I'm curious why there's no specific credits for the Rare art team/artists who made a lot of the original 360 Avatar outfits and props anywhere; I'd like to follow more of their artwork but I've...
  3. Sea of thieves Tenue Sea Dogs -[Translation - Sea of thieves sea dogs outfit]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves Tenue Sea Dogs -[Translation - Sea of thieves sea dogs outfit]: Il me manque la tenue Sea Dogs dans Sea of thieves alors que j'ai acheté "Sea of thieves Anniversary edition" qui contient cette tenue. I bought "Sea of thieves Anniversary edition" but I didn't...
  4. Buy an outfit on Fotnite after it was removed by Customer Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy an outfit on Fotnite after it was removed by Customer Service: My son purchased the skully outfit accidentally. I then got customer service to issue a refund, but instead of issuing the refund for the outfit they have taken away all of the outfits my son...
  5. Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves a while back and I never got my pre-order outfit. I didn’t really care at first because I thought it was just a bug with the game. Is there anyway I can get it????...
  6. Have not received my Lara Croft Xbox Avatar outfit! Xbox Support sent me here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received my Lara Croft Xbox Avatar outfit! Xbox Support sent me here: I havent received my Avatar items after i preordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the microsoft store. Xbox support told me that the promotional team were the only ones that could help me and this...
  7. Warframe Excalibur Outfit Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Excalibur Outfit Reward: On the Xbox avatar store, there is an Warframe Excalibur Outfit that is available for $4.99, but in the description of the item it says it is possible to get the outfit for free by playing...
  8. Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit: Hello Xbox Forums and Ambassadors: I pre-ordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider Digital Edition on Xbox Store and recieved a message from Xbox Live about receiving a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow...
  9. Sea of Thieves outfit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves outfit: I have not received the code for Sea of Thieves outfit, that was promised to me for purchasing 3 months of Xbox Live. I have already contacted customer support and they told me to come here as I...
  10. ruiner dressed to kill achievment -kill boss outfit not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ruiner dressed to kill achievment -kill boss outfit not unlocking: to get the dressed to kill achievment you have to get all the outfits. for some reason it wo unlock the kill boss outfit.. which is when you get ruiner kills.... i have got more than 50 ruiner...