The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task.

Discus and support The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This month in the Microsoft Rewards app, there's a Paladins Punch Card where the 2nd task says "Purchase the Paladins Sacred Wolf Pack or a minimum of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dR3K0b, Dec 24, 2019.

1. dR3K0b
    dR3K0b Guest

This month in the Microsoft Rewards app, there's a Paladins Punch Card where the 2nd task says "Purchase the Paladins Sacred Wolf Pack or a minimum of 200 Paladins Crystals".

Last night I decided to purchase 400 for the festive chests and the task but trying to activate the punch card just brings me to the Microsoft Store to try and purchase the wolf pack. Is there anyway to fix this problem so I can complete the card?

:)

dR3K0b, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task. - Similar Threads - Paladins Punch Card

2. Eu comprei 2 pacotes de gemas no Paladins e não recebi (Mod Translation: I bought 2 packs...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Eu comprei 2 pacotes de gemas no Paladins e não recebi (Mod Translation: I bought 2 packs...: Eu comprei 2 pacotes de gemas no Paladins e não recebi não sei o que fazer (Mod Translation) I bought 2 packs of gems on Paladins and did not receive do not know what to do...
  3. Paladins Better With Friends Bundle

in XBoX Rewards
    Paladins Better With Friends Bundle: I recently got the Paladins Better With Friends Bundle with gems from the MyVIP Vault. However it says that in order to access the content in the bundle, I have to refer a friend to play Paladins...
  4. Occur the error "reset new game " while playing Fortnite & Paladins on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occur the error "reset new game " while playing Fortnite & Paladins on Xbox One: As Recent days, there are the issues/problems in Fortnite and Paladins. I’d like to explain detail as Fortnie: I am playing the Battle Royale as "soaring solo and soaring 50s" modes. It 's...
  5. Paladins Xbox One controller help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paladins Xbox One controller help :(: Hey guys, so I logged onto Paladins today and found my aim to be a little stronger than usual (think its to do with the new updates) I tweaked with the controller settings not realising that once...
  6. Paladins not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paladins not loading: I keep getting this error code on paladins and was wondering if anyone else having this issue. I have re installed it 3 times with NO success. Anyone help? ac677e2b-0119-4e35-ae71-683bb7dcb4f5
  7. I need help on paladins

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help on paladins: My age restrictions are at 12 years old do I have to change them to get the founders pack on paladins on xbox if you know please help 00c6cbeb-4f86-447a-9a6b-8adb0fa8f5a8
  8. I need some help for paladins please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help for paladins please: My age restrictions are at 12 years old do I have to change them to get the founders pack on paladins on xbox if you know please help...
  9. Paladins error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paladins error: keep getting error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install paladins. I already installed and played 2 games then it crashed and now error code. Any help is appreciated...
  10. OMGoth Paladins Is Free! Go Download It Quick! :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    OMGoth Paladins Is Free! Go Download It Quick! :P: [img] Paladins is actually FREE TO PLAY. Go try it. Click Bait! c89fb7f0-140c-4d71-bf80-9458ea5478a9