The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out

Discus and support The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Check this link first and try to expand all the answers I want to know if you have an xbox game pass do you also need to purchase one for PC?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marty C Hola, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM.

1. Marty C Hola
    Marty C Hola Guest

Marty C Hola, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM
Thema:

1. The PC game pass FAQ doesn't have all the answered filled out - Similar Threads - game pass FAQ

2. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  3. Xbox live game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live game pass pc: Bonjour , Je me suis abonner au service xbox live game pc ,j’ai reussi a installer forza mais quand je le lance et qu’il ce connecte a mon compte email ca ce connecte et quand je click sur jouons...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  5. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  6. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  7. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...
  8. Game pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass problem: Tengo el game pass para pc. De la lista de juegos disponible de este servicio solo puedo acceder a algunos. Por que? EJEMPLO: [img] Tengo el game pass hace un par de meses y tambien he hecho...
  9. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  10. PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC": Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?! Why ? 13feefeb-96bf-42a6-98b8-83b39cd3c6e0