The person who bought this needs to sign in

Discus and support The person who bought this needs to sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open up a digital game it say "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and I've tried almost everything to fix it. HELP!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadGaither, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ChadGaither
    ChadGaither Guest

Every time I try to open up a digital game it say "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and I've tried almost everything to fix it. HELP!

:)

ChadGaither, Nov 22, 2020
  2. karin1kekaka2k Win User

Person who bought this needs to sign in

Do you share your account with anyone? If this error appears to require permission or buy the game occurs because of a failure to communicate with the server. When a NAT is restricted or moderate occurs a lot.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  4. SaschaDeliano Win User

Got the same problem

pls fix this
  5. callummcnamara Win User

Hi when you downloaded the game did you install it on an external memory drive?
  6. Flakito703 Win User

I'm have the same problem trying to play destiny 2
Thema:

1. The person who bought this needs to sign in - Similar Threads - person bought needs

2. The person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in: I’ve bought a game digital copy but whenever I click on it it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in” and I’m not gamesharing anyone how do i fix this?......
  3. Gameshare not working (The person who bought this needs to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working (The person who bought this needs to sign in): For months me and my friend have been playing farming sim 19 by using gameshare, he owns the game so i set his account home xbox on my xbox, and worked for a long time, and I could even play when...
  4. The person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    The person who bought this needs to sign in: I own fifa and cod and keep geing asked to sign in on the account that owns them. Im signed in, i own them. What can i do to fix this? e1818387-7ad2-4d65-800d-42f6114478cd
  5. "Launch game, You own this" followed by "The person who bought this needs to sign in"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Launch game, You own this" followed by "The person who bought this needs to sign in": I have two Xbox One X consoles. On one of the consoles, I am able to play GTA 5 just fine. I installed GTA 5 on my second console, and when I start the game, I get a message saying: "The person...
  6. How to get rid of "the person who bought this needs to sign in" of screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of "the person who bought this needs to sign in" of screen.: I gifted xbox one to sister in india. Before sending it from US, i have tested it and did a reset. When she is trying to start it it says "the person who bought this needs to sign in" She want...
  7. The person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in: So I have had Fallout 4 for a while now, and have even completed it multiple times, but for whatever reason, it now won't let me play, giving me the message "The person who bought this needs to...
  8. The person that bought this Xbox needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person that bought this Xbox needs to sign in: Hi, I’ve been playing Xbox regularly for the past couple of weeks and all of a sudden today it keeps saying “the person that owns this game needs to sign in” however I’ve bought ALL of my games...
  9. The person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in: me and my brother share an xbox life profile but all the games i bought suddenly won’t play and tell me “the person who bought this needs to sign in” i looked on the forum and nobody really gave...
  10. “The person who bought this needs to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “The person who bought this needs to sign in”: I can’t play any of my digitally downloaded games as I keep getting the same message. Help please it’s really frustrating knowing I’ve bought all these games on the only account I use....