The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

Discus and support The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019 at 4:53 PM.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... [​IMG]

It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS.

Where are my grups?

Thanks

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

2. haseebahmed7 Win User

System Update July 5th 2018

Yeah, pins section has been replace with notifications but you'll also notice that now your pins are grouped under "My Games & Apps" button. So they are there, just under a different button but with a better grouping feature :)
  3. ChievoPoppin Win User

How to get xbox live gold block to home screen

On your home screen, scroll down and there should be a tile / option on adding new sections to home screen. Scrolling down - as if going to your pinned items. It's below pinned items and any added items will show there as well - unless personally arranged
    differently.
  4. lederasi89 Win User

xbox 1 month free membership

try entering the pin code in the redeem a code section. if that does not work you may have to just make a new account
  5. Afsos 1 Win User

A Reminder Regarding Your Xbox Live Account Security

All good information, partner. This should be pinned or added to a pinned post.
  6. D0c C0ffee Win User

Latest update (July 2018)

Simply name your first group pins and apply it to the top of your home screen. As far as the guide goes, instead of tabbing over to it like the old way you simply click groups and it is right there at the top (named pins) as your first group. I am absolutely
    not trying to make light of your complaint just that there really isn't that drastic of a difference with the new update and to the contrary it allows for far greater customization than before.
Thema:

1. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... - Similar Threads - Pins section makes

2. Problema com o pin bluetooth [Translation - Problem with the bluetooth pin]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problema com o pin bluetooth [Translation - Problem with the bluetooth pin]: Oi, estou com problema com o meu controle que está dando erro de pin quando tento conectar ao bluetooth Meu controle já é atualizado e tem conectividade com outros celulares Obrigado...
  3. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>: [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081
  4. Microsoft-PIN Zurücksetzen [Edit - Translation] - Reset Microsoft PIn

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft-PIN Zurücksetzen [Edit - Translation] - Reset Microsoft PIn: Hallo! Ich habe schon länger das Problem, dass ich nicht richtig auf mein Microsoft-Konto zugreifen kann. Dadurch, dass ich meine PIN nicht kenne und auch die Hilfe die gegeben wird, wenn man auf...
  5. Xbox Controller Asking for a Pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Asking for a Pin: Hello, my Xbox Wireless controller is asking for a pin when I try to connect it to my Windows 10 laptop. Does anybody have a solution to this? I need help please....
  6. let me change my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    let me change my pin: put a *Mod Removed* way to change my account pin, on the *Mod Removed* website. why the *Mod Removed* do i have to go downstairs and do a 4g update on my console to open the god damn xbox app on...
  7. Groot deel van games zijn verdwenen op 2 verschillende Xbox One's en geven "pinned"logo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groot deel van games zijn verdwenen op 2 verschillende Xbox One's en geven "pinned"logo...: Een groot gedeelte van mijn xbox one games zijn verdwenen en ik vermoed dat dit sinds de laatste update is. Ik heb een Xbox One en een Xbox One X beide met een externe hdd en nu zijn op beide...
  8. 나이확인이 안됩니다 아이핀에서 J100511 에러가 발생합니다 [J100511 error occurs in the eye pin should not be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    나이확인이 안됩니다 아이핀에서 J100511 에러가 발생합니다 [J100511 error occurs in the eye pin should not be...: 해결방법좀 가르쳐주세요 답답합니다 Translation: [Please tell me how to solve the answer] 28ef4cd7-6cd4-4d42-ab77-adce83da8689
  9. Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one: i have seen other people with this problem and they say go to settings - accounts - sign in options yet there is no sign in options there is sign in and passkey but in there there is no pin delete...
  10. xbox 아이핀 인증 오류 (Xbox Eye PIN Authentication error)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 아이핀 인증 오류 (Xbox Eye PIN Authentication error): 문 가 발생했습니다. 시스템 오류가 발견되었습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오. date:2019-01-08 오 3:07:58code:kVuJJ1BycU+Jsps/.0mn: CY1XBL010030350req: f6bb1ff3-c232-4fa0-a41c-935a707622f9...