The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

Discus and support The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... [​IMG]

It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS.

Where are my grups?

Thanks

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019
  2. haseebahmed7 Win User

System Update July 5th 2018

Yeah, pins section has been replace with notifications but you'll also notice that now your pins are grouped under "My Games & Apps" button. So they are there, just under a different button but with a better grouping feature :)
  3. ChievoPoppin Win User

How to get xbox live gold block to home screen

On your home screen, scroll down and there should be a tile / option on adding new sections to home screen. Scrolling down - as if going to your pinned items. It's below pinned items and any added items will show there as well - unless personally arranged
    differently.
  4. lederasi89 Win User

xbox 1 month free membership

try entering the pin code in the redeem a code section. if that does not work you may have to just make a new account
  5. Afsos 1 Win User

A Reminder Regarding Your Xbox Live Account Security

All good information, partner. This should be pinned or added to a pinned post.
  6. D0c C0ffee Win User

Latest update (July 2018)

Simply name your first group pins and apply it to the top of your home screen. As far as the guide goes, instead of tabbing over to it like the old way you simply click groups and it is right there at the top (named pins) as your first group. I am absolutely
    not trying to make light of your complaint just that there really isn't that drastic of a difference with the new update and to the contrary it allows for far greater customization than before.
Thema:

1. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... - Similar Threads - Pins section makes

2. Where the hell do I get the Xbox Live I-Pin certification?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where the hell do I get the Xbox Live I-Pin certification?: I bought games and downloaded them all, but I can't play the game. Where is the I-Pin certification center? e87eff82-cc6b-4db3-8867-1782c076a58f
  3. Our used Xbox That we bought has a family pin code and we don’t know how to remove it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our used Xbox That we bought has a family pin code and we don’t know how to remove it.: We bought a used xbox, and it has a family pin code and we dont know what it is, or how to remove it. Its really stressing me out, because we cant do a thing on the xbox. Last time i tried to...
  4. Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708: I just wanted the PIN to connect to my Bluetooth so i could play Só queria o PIN para conectar no Bluetooth para poder jogar :( a7279b54-2b9d-49b3-bdd0-cfd7d3e6bbe3
  5. Is there any way to pin the XBox Game Performance Bar to the task bar or to centre it at...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to pin the XBox Game Performance Bar to the task bar or to centre it at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/IamPANDAMAN8 [link] [comments]
  6. Parental Controls PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls PIN: In trying to enable voice over mic in Fortnite, neither my X Box pin nor my Microsoft pin is accepted when prompted to enter my parental controls pin. I was told by the Microsoft tech that the MSA...
  7. Hello PIN

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello PIN: Im trying to sign into my alt account on my windows 10 xbox app. I put the email and password in then it asks for a PIN that never even created. What am i supposed to do? I do as it says to change...
  8. Why is the «pin» icon on the main tile not in the middle, unlike other icons? Move it a...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the «pin» icon on the main tile not in the middle, unlike other icons? Move it a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  9. Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Group/Pins thumbnails no longer being highlighted on the home screen: [IMG] Bug: Groups or Pins that I've created for Games ,Apps or Media are no longer being highlighted when selected (Community/Xbox Live Gold/GamePass/Add More are all still working as normal...
  10. [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip] Highlights within pinned Groups don't work on Home: After the build before last for Alpha Skip Ahead, icon highlighting on the Home screen has stopped working for me, specifically within the content of any Groups I have pinned. No border, no glow,...