The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

Discus and support The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... [​IMG]

It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS.

Where are my grups?

Thanks

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 14, 2019
  2. haseebahmed7 Win User

System Update July 5th 2018

Yeah, pins section has been replace with notifications but you'll also notice that now your pins are grouped under "My Games & Apps" button. So they are there, just under a different button but with a better grouping feature :)
  3. ChievoPoppin Win User

How to get xbox live gold block to home screen

On your home screen, scroll down and there should be a tile / option on adding new sections to home screen. Scrolling down - as if going to your pinned items. It's below pinned items and any added items will show there as well - unless personally arranged
    differently.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox PC won't accept PIN

on the login screen below the name should be 2 boxes for pin or password, when a pin is set or hellow windows it is for the specific machine it is on, so the pin from your main pc wont work on the girlfriends pc.

if you are adding you account to the pc via the settings and accounts section when your girlfriend is logged in and it is doing this pin fiasco then i have no clue what could be going on.
  5. lederasi89 Win User

xbox 1 month free membership

try entering the pin code in the redeem a code section. if that does not work you may have to just make a new account
  6. Afsos 1 Win User

A Reminder Regarding Your Xbox Live Account Security

All good information, partner. This should be pinned or added to a pinned post.
Thema:

1. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced... - Similar Threads - Pins section makes

2. Windows Hello PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Hello PIN: It says I can't use my personal email. I find that very stupid because with the xbox app, I cannot log in with my main email because I need to get a pin I never made before. This is so stupid you...
  3. Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox asks for pin I type correct pin but it says incorrect pin: So I was just making a xbox account for my friend I went to team viewer and tried to go to and login the xbox account but It asked for the account pin I put the correct pin for the xbox account i...
  4. Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?

in XboX Insiders
    Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?: That’s it submitted by /u/Lukaslukaslu [link] [comments]
  5. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  6. Pin Number

in XBoX on Windows
    Pin Number: Please I need help to find my pin number! Any advice would help!! 32dc7562-d55f-4ca5-8213-72ca9071337c
  7. Asking PIN when i dont have one

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking PIN when i dont have one: Hello microsoft support agents i been trying to login my xbox account from pc and it keeps asking me for a PIN when i dont have one. Also you cant create ANY pins on xbox which makes signing in...
  8. My pin wont re-enable

in XBoX on Windows
    My pin wont re-enable: So i tried to log into my account and i typed in my pin but it said it was wrong multiple times, i then change it again and still was wrong, now it said I'm locked out now i deleted my pin but it...
  9. Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed.: I'm unable to unpin or delete an achievement from my xbox activity feed. When I attempt to delete it I get the error message displayed below. Attempted to delete via the console interface and...
  10. Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.: Hey guys! So I did loose my account pin a couple months ago and I did not know what to do since then. I did email roblox support but they said you need to scan a receipt. I did delete the email so...