the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard

Discus and support the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I saw the rewards app had an update yesterday (or the day before) and I got excited as I thought this would be fixed. Nope. Not yet. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by RobCougar, Sep 10, 2018.

1. the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard

I saw the rewards app had an update yesterday (or the day before) and I got excited as I thought this would be fixed. Nope. Not yet.

coco meat train, Sep 23, 2018
  2. RobCougar
    RobCougar Guest
    yup same problem my friend

RobCougar, Sep 23, 2018
  3. bleeman
    bleeman Guest
    I'm having the exact same problem maximalred. It's very frustrating!

bleeman, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Ickyptang
    Ickyptang Guest

I can confirm that the solution posted elsewhere - going through the “Take the Tour” section of the Microsoft Rewards app (on Xbox One) completely - will cause the “Swing Through the Wild Kingdom” to recognize the “Complete the Xbox Offer” checkbox to register.

As for “Log into Xbox Live” - I have no idea what made that work, but one day I went in and it said I had 6/10 days (even though I had logged in wvery day of the month - well over 10). It worked after that, and I now have the entire “Wild Kingdom” task completed,
    and have 3/4 of the “Moon Gate” tasks completed.

Ickyptang, Sep 26, 2018
  5. xTexasAshx
    xTexasAshx Guest
    Finally worked! Clicking the tour did it for me. It didn't show right away but after I clicked on another offer and came back it was there. Woot!

xTexasAshx, Sep 26, 2018
  6. bleeman
    bleeman Guest
    it seems they fixed it since I got the 500 points for it today, so this problem seems to be solved for me.

Same thing happened to me as well. I got the 500 points for it today too!

bleeman, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard - Similar Threads - Points Crusader offer

2. xbox money to buy fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox money to buy fifa points: Hello guys i went to the shop and i bought 2 Xbox live gift cards ( 50 euros each ) and i was connected on the wrong account on my Xbox when i entered the codes is it possible to transfer the...
  3. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  4. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: I purchased fifa points to the value of $107. When I was checking my account, I found I'd been charged twice. I put in a refund request but was informed that I am not eligible for a refund based...
  5. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: My son got brought fifa 18 points is there anyway these can be transferred to Fifa 19 points as he no longe plays the older version 6426d33f-1545-4346-a371-97e0fa202494
  6. The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...: The Forza Horizon Players Were Mentioned Using The Cheat Engine Tool Within Their Game Profile. I Had Noticed This Cheat Engine Being Mentioned Within Their Forza Horizon Forums Discussion. My...
  7. Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...: When I earned points, I would use my points for gift cards. I would then receive an email with the digital code. I could then use the code myself, or give the code to my son or granddaughter as a...
  8. can i use ms reward points for in game purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use ms reward points for in game purchases?: can I use my reward points for in game purchases on seekers notes? 56e0b072-e735-46b8-8ca9-774c4de1559d
  9. Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error: I am playing madden nfl 19 and everytime i go to the ingame store to buy things with the currency that equates in actual money, an error shows up saying "points purchasing errror" underneath reads...
  10. Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed: Can you fix this for me? * Moved from Community Participation Center e2037aa7-ef0b-427d-b85e-496dfeadb98e