the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard

Discus and support the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I saw the rewards app had an update yesterday (or the day before) and I got excited as I thought this would be fixed. Nope. Not yet. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by RobCougar, Sep 10, 2018.

1. the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard

I saw the rewards app had an update yesterday (or the day before) and I got excited as I thought this would be fixed. Nope. Not yet.

coco meat train, Sep 23, 2018
  2. RobCougar
    RobCougar Guest
    yup same problem my friend

RobCougar, Sep 23, 2018
  3. bleeman
    bleeman Guest
    I'm having the exact same problem maximalred. It's very frustrating!

bleeman, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Ickyptang
    Ickyptang Guest

I can confirm that the solution posted elsewhere - going through the “Take the Tour” section of the Microsoft Rewards app (on Xbox One) completely - will cause the “Swing Through the Wild Kingdom” to recognize the “Complete the Xbox Offer” checkbox to register.

As for “Log into Xbox Live” - I have no idea what made that work, but one day I went in and it said I had 6/10 days (even though I had logged in wvery day of the month - well over 10). It worked after that, and I now have the entire “Wild Kingdom” task completed,
    and have 3/4 of the “Moon Gate” tasks completed.

Ickyptang, Sep 26, 2018
  5. xTexasAshx
    xTexasAshx Guest
    Finally worked! Clicking the tour did it for me. It didn't show right away but after I clicked on another offer and came back it was there. Woot!

xTexasAshx, Sep 26, 2018
  6. bleeman
    bleeman Guest
    it seems they fixed it since I got the 500 points for it today, so this problem seems to be solved for me.

Same thing happened to me as well. I got the 500 points for it today too!

bleeman, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Necromancer V Win User

Swing Through Wild Kingdom Issues

UPDATE: So the log in for 10 days FINALLY showed I logged in for 10 days (despite it being 18 days now) but the points crusader link is not working. On the browser it still links me to the app for Xbox. On Xbox (where it says it should be completed
    from) the Points Crusader offer is not there and when you link to it from the punch card it is now redirecting me back to the dashboard but no Points Crusader offer ever appears.
  8. coco meat train Win User

I saw the rewards app had an update yesterday (or the day before) and I got excited as I thought this would be fixed. Nope. Not yet.
  9. bleeman Win User

I'm having the exact same problem maximalred. It's very frustrating!
    it seems they fixed it since I got the 500 points for it today, so this problem seems to be solved for me.

Same thing happened to me as well. I got the 500 points for it today too!
  10. xTexasAshx Win User

Finally worked! Clicking the tour did it for me. It didn't show right away but after I clicked on another offer and came back it was there. Woot!
  11. Necromancer V Win User

Hey Rob! Thank you for posting. Microsoft Rewards may have encountered syncing issue with the points. We highly suggest that you reach out our Microsoft
    Rewards Customer Support
    about this concern.

Let us know if there is anything else you may need assistance with.
    I contacted Microsoft Rewards Customer Support 2 times about this issue with points crusader and never got a response back other than the generic copy paste response you send out and tell us "we will contact you with in 24 hours". Well it is well past 24
    hours since I sent those tickets (which were 6 days apart) and still no response.

Why doesn't Microsoft just grow a pair, admit the offer is bugged to all hell and extend the offer until Microsoft has it fixed. I doubt the next two parts will be working either. Or is this Microsoft's way of choosing who can actually complete these offers
    and thus be entered into the resulting contests?
Thema:

1. the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard - Similar Threads - Points Crusader offer

2. Reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward points.: How do I know if I won anything? ec30f32d-88bc-4489-9e2b-c442ec53c5d2
  3. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  4. MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4: About 3 weeks ago I've problems with maestry points. I get a lot of them practising habilities, but I don't know why, they NEVER appear added on the total of my actual maestry points. Please,...
  5. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games: Seriously what is the point in buying a wheel for racing games when you can't map the buttons and dials properly? Why on earth would i want to map buttons A, B, X, Y 4 times instead of being able...
  8. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?: Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha 8bd4079c-857a-448a-b3a0-e74359c2a611
  9. Xbox 360 met microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 met microsoft points: It seems that it is impossible to buy xbox 360 games on the microsoft store with money in my account from giftcards. Can it be helped? If it isn't possible, could I get a refund because I haven't...
  10. Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed: Can you fix this for me? * Moved from Community Participation Center e2037aa7-ef0b-427d-b85e-496dfeadb98e