The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

Discus and support The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by URADBAG1979, Apr 5, 2015.

1. URADBAG1979
    URADBAG1979 Guest

I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One? You know, like Uno was for the 360 or Tetris for the original Xbox. I always enjoyed meeting new friends
    and casually playing a game with others after some intense sessions of Halo or COD.

:)

URADBAG1979, Apr 5, 2015
  2. UNO for Xbox one

Hi All,

I am old player many time the uno from old my xbox 360 (2007-2013), but I very miss Uno The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? :(

I want uno game for to xbox one please? I player pure pool in xbox one, can this uno on xbox one.

Thanks,

II Ja7ixLiVe II, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Rubix99
    Rubix99 Guest
    Reason for price cut deal

Actually a lot of important people care. Especially third party developers who make very popular big selling multi platform games. Games like Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid V that get the special treatment on the best selling platform.

Rubix99, Apr 5, 2015
  4. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 5, 2015
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

If Gold accounts have anything to say about it, single player is definitely more popular than multi. The last numbers Microsoft released suggested that only 25% of Xbox owners are Gold subscribers. Just because certain multiplayer games like COD and Halo
    have their yearly Madden type followers, most people are actually interested in the single player experience. Games like RDR, GTA, ME and TES only sell because of their immersive single player. Most multiplayer games outside of the couple popular ones cannot
    even hold on to a community.
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Red Dead Redemption multiplayer

Absoultely love RDR it's easily one of the best games of all time and closest thing to making you feel like Clint Eastwood...the multi-player is a blast with friends BUT the community is garbage so best played with friends in a party...OP if your experiencing
    glitches in the multi-player that's usually because someone is glitching on the map or modding which is huge in the multi-player:/ switch to another map usually works.
  8. Rubix99 Win User

Reason for price cut deal

Actually a lot of important people care. Especially third party developers who make very popular big selling multi platform games. Games like Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid V that get the special treatment on the best selling platform.
  9. Strivin4Madness Win User

How about UNO for Xbox One?

We need uno on the Xbox one. But we don't need the kinect. Just the simply uno itself. I don't know how a game that has over 800,000 players can't be on the Xbox one. But other games can be made for the 360 and one. We need uno on the one
Thema:

1. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? - Similar Threads - Popular Multi player

2. Popular club has terrible new owner who doesn't care about the club. What do we do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Popular club has terrible new owner who doesn't care about the club. What do we do?: Hello I don't really know where or who to ask this question but, what can a club do if the person who was promoted to owner of a large club on xbox is absent and ignores the club? The previous...
  3. Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Smartglass on iPad no longer searches popular tags.: As of one of the recent version, a few months ago now, we can no longer search popular tags when looking for groups. I only play Destiny 2 and when I search for popular tags, none are shown...
  4. Xbox Game Pass (Beta), most popular games don't download.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta), most popular games don't download.: I jumped on this wagon yesterday for the game pass to play some of the more popular AAA titles that this pass has to offer, yet most don't even seem to want to download. Almost every more popular...
  5. Popular Broadcasting Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Popular Broadcasting Removal: I have an issue where a few people have asked me personally how to remove themselves off of the the game hub listing. I am not exactly sure what this feature is on xbox its new to me so I am going...
  6. top 5 USA most popular online games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    top 5 USA most popular online games: Seems pretty disappointing so far. Many are expecting some sort of freebies, but there aren't any so far. Also, I'm seeing a lot of comments reflecting a similar situation to my own - I have over...
  7. popular pc games to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    popular pc games to console: an idea came to me while thinking about pc games that should be on xbox like LoL and WoW, the aiming analog is like a mouse inside a small circle boundary on the middle of the screen, when you...
  8. AFTER FIXING HALO MCC, HOW IT CAN POPULARIZE HALO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER FIXING HALO MCC, HOW IT CAN POPULARIZE HALO: (This is a response I wrote while signing up for Halo MCC inside, deleting anything about the game currently) (Bold is a revision of the idea and goes into more detail) I would love to see Halo...
  9. Why isnt Crossout more popular?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt Crossout more popular?: If you haven't tried it, go download Crossout right now and play for free! It's a 5 minute MOBA where you build an armored vehicle piece by piece, pick a few weapons and crash into 15 other...
  10. “ popular now” smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ popular now” smartglass: How do i get rid of the “ popular now “ clips on my smartglass app? Those clips are annoying and spamming advertising. Those clips are filled with comments from fake users to make themselves look...