The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

Discus and support The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DriverV8, Sep 20, 2019.

1. DriverV8
    DriverV8 Guest

The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works. What it could be the problem? The console is definitely
    dead or can i repair it?

:)

DriverV8, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Driver,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the power supply for the Xbox One. Unfortunately, if the power supply works on another console, seems like it will be a hardware issue. We recently stopped repairing original
    Xbox One originals. I recommend to try contacting Customer Support for more assistance. The support agent will be able to check if your console is in warranty.

Hope this helps.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. PatriotSH529 Win User

The console most likely has a malfunction. You should contact Microsoft support and see if it is under warranty and get it fixed.
  5. BELMO 360 Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

my xobox one will not turn on either. once i plug the power brick to the wall light turns on amber then off again. if i unplug all cables then just plug the power supply to the wall the amber light is on, indicating power.. turns off immediately after being
    connected to the xbox one console. can't seem to find any help except that microsoft xbox support suggested that i return the power supply in order to receive a replacement power supply
  6. Moulay-F6D75B63-C8FF Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

Just opened my Xbox one, set it up and let run for 3 hours. After that the exact same issue happened. Xbox won't power on. The LED on the power supply turns orange, then off as soon as it is connected to the console. MS called me back immediately. 2 options
    are exchange the console at the store or through MS.

If the next one does the same thing, it will be a PS4 for me...
Thema:

1. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540) - Similar Threads - power supply turns

2. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  3. Power supply not turning white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply not turning white: Where can i find an other power supply for my xbox original ? 400219ee-2f0f-403f-b48f-1b45cd0bdca0
  4. Xbox One S won't turn on and power supply keeps beeping when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't turn on and power supply keeps beeping when plugged in: Hello. I recently replaced the internal power supply in my Xbox One S. I turned on the Xbox to ensure the replacement powered it up and it worked. Shortly after, I unplugged the xbox as I did not...
  5. Power supply dies when I turn on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply dies when I turn on console: The other day my xbox turned on just fine. Went to start it up today and it made a noise like it was going to start and nothing happened. Looked at the power supply and the light was off. Did the...
  6. Power supply won’t work turning orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply won’t work turning orange: whwm i plug my power supply in the light turns orange and will kt aork what can i do? 59586440-7b82-42a9-ade5-f39d77c660df
  7. Power supply bad; won't turn on. Reset... bad power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply bad; won't turn on. Reset... bad power brick: Power supply is bad. Diagnosed....Need new power supply cord. Please give phone # for Microsoft OEM replacement power supply brick. a238c3c3-3cf6-4ca8-a78f-9e94ac117506
  8. Power supply "dies" when console turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply "dies" when console turns off: Lately I've been having an issue with the power supply on my Xbox One. I have the console's power/startup mode set to Instant-on. I've never had a problem with the power supply, but as of the last...
  9. Xbox one s turns off randomly ... Not hot and power supply good.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s turns off randomly ... Not hot and power supply good.: Our 2 month old Xbox One S turns on and allows access to games or streaming video but turns off randomly at various times (usually within 4-5 minutes). The power source is fine. The box cannot...
  10. My power supply won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power supply won’t turn on: So my Xbox was working fine and I went to sleep but when I woke up a turned it on and then it turned its self off right after I replugged it in but that didn’t work so I oooked at the big block...