The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

Discus and support The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DriverV8, Sep 20, 2019.

1. DriverV8
    DriverV8 Guest

The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works. What it could be the problem? The console is definitely
    dead or can i repair it?

:)

DriverV8, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Driver,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the power supply for the Xbox One. Unfortunately, if the power supply works on another console, seems like it will be a hardware issue. We recently stopped repairing original
    Xbox One originals. I recommend to try contacting Customer Support for more assistance. The support agent will be able to check if your console is in warranty.

Hope this helps.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. PatriotSH529 Win User

The console most likely has a malfunction. You should contact Microsoft support and see if it is under warranty and get it fixed.
  5. BELMO 360 Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

my xobox one will not turn on either. once i plug the power brick to the wall light turns on amber then off again. if i unplug all cables then just plug the power supply to the wall the amber light is on, indicating power.. turns off immediately after being
    connected to the xbox one console. can't seem to find any help except that microsoft xbox support suggested that i return the power supply in order to receive a replacement power supply
  6. Moulay-F6D75B63-C8FF Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

Just opened my Xbox one, set it up and let run for 3 hours. After that the exact same issue happened. Xbox won't power on. The LED on the power supply turns orange, then off as soon as it is connected to the console. MS called me back immediately. 2 options
    are exchange the console at the store or through MS.

If the next one does the same thing, it will be a PS4 for me...
Thema:

1. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540) - Similar Threads - power supply turns

2. Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on: MY xbox power supply shows a green light when it is plugged in the wall only (not in the console yet) when plugged in the console too it shows a green light again but here the Xbox doesn't turn...
  3. Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.: I have an original Xbox One which will not turn on. I unplugged everything and plugged all back in. At first the power supply has an orange light but when you connect it to the xbox, the orange...
  4. Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light): As I press the on button on my ORIGINAL XBOX ONE, the chime plays but the button does not light up nor does the xbox turn on. The chime also plays on the open disk tray button. I have done a hard...
  5. Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one: Hi everyone, i recently went to turn my xbox on after a power outage at my house and it wont turn on, i plug in the power supply and it lights up like normal but when i plug it in to the back of...
  6. Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue: So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I haven't really even found any one mentioning...
  7. My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into...: submitted by /u/vLazen-mp3 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  9. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  10. Power supply not turning white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply not turning white: Where can i find an other power supply for my xbox original ? 400219ee-2f0f-403f-b48f-1b45cd0bdca0